• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
>

NBC News @NBCNews

NEW: Coronavirus cases in US now surpass 50,000, with 637 deaths.

Highest state case totals:

• New York: 25,665
• New Jersey: 2,844
• California: 2,229
• Washington: 2,221
• Florida: 1,412
• Louisiana: 1,388
• Michigan: 1,328
• Illinois: 1,285
• Georgia: 1,026

2:41 PM - Mar 24, 2020

Blue stats : Rational actors.

Red States : BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
They shook

I expect them to try and not let him talk but reporters will just ask him things directly.
Fauci was against the European travel ban until he was for it. Not saying that he will completely agree with trump but I expect him to say that in 15 days they should re-evaluate measures and just leave the door open.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fauci is going to get nothing but questions over whether he agrees with the President (if he is allowed to speak)

It looks like it's *only* Trump and Fauci today

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
twitter.com

Kaitlan Collins on Twitter

“Dr. Fauci is back in the briefing room.”

xtv80Cl.jpg

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Macron got a higher bump.

In France.

Once I saw this I never batted an eye at the Trump polling response. Hating on elected officials in France is national pastime, protesting against them the national sport. It's been this way for literally decades.

No fundamentals have changed about how the public views Trump wrt to the election outside of the tanking stock market and unemployment numbers which have proven quantifiable effects on results.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Think the initial Romney check had a certain amount of credit that people latched onto Trump. Think this will reverse in the coming month given that Trump and GOP are opting to sacrifice the elderly.

I'm not too worried about it despite them being wrong.

I'm just treating it as a waste of time or a chance for him trying to pull Biden a little more left. Not a big deal to me. It's Biden vs Trump and I think the country recognizes it apart from the formalities (debate, and some more voting).

Tell that to the twitter "leftists".

Oct 27, 2017
Now that Fauci IS standing there while Trump repeats all the same lies about the hospital ships, the auto companies making ventilators, and how this was nobody's fault and no one could see this coming, maybe Fauci will think about doing something differently after this.

DTC

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind another Biden vs Bernie debate. Biden definitely came out of the debate looking better than he did before, and it gives him more practice for the general election.

I just don't understand why the Bernie people want to see Bernie go down like this. Bernie is losing leverage the longer he stays in because of how he keeps getting obliterated

Oct 30, 2017
I figured it was only a matter of time before it hit the prison population. The prisons are basically powder kegs waiting to go off. Once it starts in one prison, it's going to skyrocket the number of new infections.

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
I know Fox News brain has infested even the upper echelons of the GOP machine, but you'd think they'd have enough experts screaming at them to not fold state shutdowns and social distancing into the culture war. Liberty U will be a pretty good indicator in the coming weeks of just how deep the disease can go considering we'd be dealing with future party leadership there.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Once I saw this I never batted an eye at the Trump polling response. Hating on elected officials in France is national pastime, protesting against them the national sport. It's been this way for literally decades.

No fundamentals have changed about how the public views Trump wrt to the election outside of the tanking stock market and unemployment numbers which have proven quantifiable effects on results.
Why does France hate their presidents? I just thought Macron gets so much shit because they had to settle on him since the favorite to win had that wife scandal. And Le Pen is too far right.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is this guy even going on about. He sounds like Cruz saying he won't be a servile puppy dog before going to phonebank for Trump. What does this have to do with the situation?

Also, has he seen a 3d printer before? they're not producing anything in bulk

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Trump claims he is "working to develop a sophisticated plan to open the economy as soon as the time is right, one based on the best science, the best modeling and the best medical research there is anywhere on earth."

Prior to this, he's basically just said he wants it open.​

5:56 PM - Mar 24, 2020

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Trump claims he is "working to develop a sophisticated plan to open the economy as soon as the time is right, one based on the best science, the best modeling and the best medical research there is anywhere on earth."

Prior to this, he's basically just said he wants it open.

5:56 PM - Mar 24, 2020

Full gaslighting on display. Will Americans fall for it? Only time will tell.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
This just tells you how much he was freaking out when the market was free-falling. He's so desperate for good market news that he's even bragging about dead cat bounces or temporary surges completely unrelated to him.
He literally cannot unentangle himself from the dow jones at this point. He'd given himself zero choice and that's probably been true for months if not longer. He's stuck with it and its all his fault. There's no course correction he can make to undo it.

Full gaslighting on display. Will Americans fall for it? Only time will tell.
They'll fall for it for another few days at least. When we hit four figure deaths a day, no amount of gaslighting is going to work, and we're looking to be less than a week away from that.

Oct 27, 2017
This "we're not reliant on any help from other countries" from Trump, and Birx taking credit from states and giving credit to Azar/HHS instead for the number of tests performed, just means they are digging further. Especially after Cuomo laid into HHS this morning over not getting equipment to the state.

Fauci playing it cool politically by side-stepping Birx's assertion that DeSantis is handling things ok.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Trump takes to the stage and spreads his arms open, imitating Jesus on the cross. As he opens his flabby, denture-filled mouth, a deep, guttural scream emanates from his lips:

"I HEARBY DECLARE THE ECONOMY....OPEN!!!"

As he says it, a grin creeps across his face. He believes himself to be triumphant. The greatest leader in the history of the world. Surely this will solve the deep economic problems facing the nation, and thereby his re-election chances. As he is basking in his glorious moment, a secret service agent leans over to him, whispering quietly in his ear, to ensure only he can hear.

"Sir...this is a Wendy's..."

Status
Not open for further replies.