• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
This is one thing the left needs to take from the Right. It does not matter if this is illegal. It does not matter if this is improper. It does not matter if this is all literally fine. We need to keep screaming about it until everyone is "Doesn't she look tired"-ing about this. Benghazi Buttery Emails the fuck out of this, and just constantly repeat: When you got sick, Republicans got rich. Do it over and over and over and over and over.

I want this to happen.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The right is just as capable of eating their own.

Honestly, if Diane F has to go down in order to bring down 2 or more Republican Senators with her, fall on the grenade lady. Especially if it gets Ron Johnson out. A chance at a seat in Wisconsin? Yes please.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
h6qfg6w80qn41.jpg

LMAO Bernie alienated even Tulsi.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

Feinstein sent this letter on January 17, a week before the meeting, expressing concerns about the coronavirus. As you can see, she wasn't lying to prop up the market while selling her stock on the downlow. The stock also increased in value after she/her husband sold it and bottomed out only recently.

I don't think she did the same thing and shouldn't be lumped with Burr and Loeffler.

Oct 25, 2017
This feels like it happened a decade ago:

Previewing the GOPs populist right future
Tucker's been doing this for the past 2 years now. He's also fairly anti corporation at random. Whoever fits the right populism for whites mold will probably win elections! But hopefully never anytime soon.

Bernie shows some character for once.

Good for him.
Refusing Tulsi's endorsement actually seems like the sole decent thing the Bernie team did in the entire endorsement soliciting process. The anti Hillary stuff would've dredged up more mess.

Last edited:

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, it's a little weird to say "We're going to keep fighting the establishment" and then endorse Biden. Odd family, lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Any news on a Mortgage / Rent holiday?

Yes cash helps but honestly for me a mortgage holiday and holiday on car loans and such would be huge. It means I wouldn't need as much cash from the government. The best combo would be a mortgage / rent holiday and cash for food and core utilities.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
If Diane resigns it better be after the shit head republicans resign first. I'll never forgive her for the W years.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have the ultimate devil's bargain for you guys.

Bernie will only endorse if Biden puts his staff in senior positions. Do you accept?

LOL

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
im so angry. i visit conservative news sites and you know whats the new narrative? government bureaucracy botched the response, blaming the FDA, and CDC for failure to get test kits out.

fuck them and fuck their stupid, piece of shit spewing mouths. whos the fucking head of government? Trump. Who was left a White House pandemic response team that was fired? Trump. Who cycled his administration until all that left was a bunch of incompetent idiots or terrified bureaucrats too scared to speak up? Trump. Who was given a pandemic response scenario in 2017 that showed we were screwed without foresight and execution? Trump. Who made a travel ban but then didn't prepare the country for the advancing onslaught? Trump.

People are going to die, and while people were gonna die no matter what, President Trump had the ability, the knowledge to actually do something right and minimize the deaths, prevent suffering and he fucked it up. Hes still fucking up. Hes gonna fuck this up no matter what cause he is a lying, evading, narcissistic piece of garbage who has no foresight, no ability to even recognize he should shut the fuck up and listen.

im sorry, im ranting, if i could delete the post i would. just preaching to a choir. all this shit going down and we gotta sit here and wait it out and hope everything turns out ok.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
im so angry. i visit conservative news sites and you know whats the new narrative? government bureaucracy botched the response, blaming the FDA, and CDC for failure to get test kits out.

fuck them and fuck their stupid, piece of shit spewing mouths. whos the fucking head of government? Trump. Who was left a White House pandemic response team that was fired? Trump. Who cycled his administration until all that left was a bunch of incompetent idiots or terrified bureaucrats too scared to speak up? Trump. Who was given a pandemic response scenario in 2017 that showed we were screwed without foresight and execution? Trump. Who made a travel ban but then didn't prepare the country for the advancing onslaught? Trump.

People are going to die, and while people were gonna die no matter what, President Trump had the ability, the knowledge to actually do something right and minimize the deaths, prevent suffering and he fucked it up. Hes still fucking up. Hes gonna fuck this up no matter what cause he is a lying, evading, narcissistic piece of garbage who has no foresight, no ability to even recognize he should shut the fuck up and listen.

im sorry, im ranting, if i could delete the post i would. just preaching to a choir. all this shit going down and we gotta sit here and wait it out and hope everything turns out ok.

All administrations do some level of blame shifting, but the level at which the Trump administration tries to avoid any responsibility is completely unprecedented. My worry is that it will become the new normal and it'll become next to impossible to hold the President and other top officials accountable going forward.

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
All administrations do some level of blame shifting, but the level at which the Trump administration tries to avoid any responsibility is completely unprecedented. My worry is that it will become the new normal and it'll become next to impossible to hold the President and other top officials accountable going forward.
You shouldn't worry about that at all. I'm sure it'll be very easy to hold any Democratic President accountable for anything, even things that aren't his or her fault!

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Please, nobody overreact to that poll. It is normal in times of crisis for Americans to come together and support a president. No, this most likely won't have an effect on November's election.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
ABC/Ipsos poll: Americans approve 55-43 of Trump's management of the coronavirus crisis (last week's poll had his approval at 43-53)

abcnews.go.com

Coronavirus upends nation, as three in four Americans' lives changed by pandemic: POLL

As a deepening public health crisis rocks the nation, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday shows a far different portrait of a country than from only one week ago.

Well, I guess it's probably relative all the things happening NOW as opposed to the nothing he's been doing for weeks.

Oct 27, 2017
It probably has something to do with systemic polling errors. Lots of old people at home to answer phones, while all the youngins' are out YOLO'ing the #CoronaVirusChallenge

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was some sort of AI you could program to automatically block any poll that is posted. They just make me angry these days.

The American people are dumb as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.