• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
Tulsi wins the drop out musical chairs with Bernie left standing!

Side note, is Bernie still accepting campaign donations? And if so, any word on how much intake? Being the demographics he probably gets support from is going to be hit hard by upcoming economics, I'd hope he would just stop.

Tulsi is also acutely aware that she's in deep trouble in her own CD.

This is her last desperate attempt at mending fences with the Dem Party and electorate to ensure her career doesn't end abruptly.
I thought she wasn't running again in her CD?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
PPP did a poll of Montana. Dig in!

A new Public Policy Polling survey finds that races for U.S. Senate and House in Montana are both neck and neck. In the Senate race, Governor Steve Bullock and Senator Steve Daines are tied 47-47, with just 6% of voters undecided. In the House race, Kathleen Williams and Matt Rosendale are tied 45-45, with 9% still undecided. Bullock and Williams both lead among independent voters, with an 8 point lead for Bullock (50-42) and a 12 point lead for Williams (51-39).
Trump has a 52-44 approval rating.

Wish they asked about Tom Winter for House, must have been at End Citizens United's request.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
"Twitter definitely isn't a bubble", he said, watching hundreds of accounts adopt "outflank" and "it worked for the Nazis" simultaneously.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The VP Tulsi dream is still alive!
Even as a joke, I do not want to even consider that possibility. Like, there's a level of tuned out, cross-eyed, no examination, logic to a Tulsi VP (could be seen as reaching out to Bernie supporters), so I can see some stupid aide advising Biden to do it and Biden shrugging and not knowing better, but... Palin 3.0.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Tulsi did the right thing and I never doubted her in this (specific) respect. Don't keep us waiting, Bernie! Also, I'll say nice things about the US government if they send some of those sweet coronavirus funds my (non-resident) way.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
Even as a joke, I do not want to even consider that possibility. Like, there's a level of tuned out, cross-eyed, no examination, logic to a Tulsi VP (could be seen as reaching out to Bernie supporters), so I can see some stupid aide advising Biden to do it and Biden shrugging and not knowing better, but... Palin 3.0.

Tulsi being anywhere near a presidential ticket would give me a permanent Excalibur face.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
More like Andrew Johnson 2.0

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi has been defending Biden like the entire primary so this isn't surprising
She has? Not that I don't welcome it, but I assumed she would be anti-Joe on the same basis she was anti-Hillary. She has some really irrational anti-Hillary bias going. But that said, I guess I misjudged her. I thought for sure she'd sandbag our nominee. Glad I was wrong.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
hmmm

Makes me wonder if Tulsi just went at Kamala for attacking Strong White Daddy Biden.
Her attacks were most concentrated on Pete, Kamala, and Warren in the debates. I always got the sense that she was banking on either Biden or Bernie being the nominee, and trying to boost herself above any of other would-be running mates.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017

www.nytimes.com

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded (Published 2020)

Government exercises, including one last year, made clear that the U.S. was not ready for a pandemic like the coronavirus. But little was done.

"It's like poetry, it rhymes."
pdb3.jpg

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Oh he is back to being Trump prior to Monday.

Blame China CHECK
We didn't see this coming and could have contained it had we known CHECK
We are doing beautifully CHECK
Stock market is going to jump up great CHECK
Attempt to suck his own cock.... CHECK

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Oh he is back to being Trump prior to Monday.

Blame China CHECK
We didn't see this coming and could have contained it had we known CHECK
We are doing beautifully CHECK
Stock market is going to jump up great CHECK
Attempt to suck his own cock.... CHECK
Yeah, he's back to his usual loathsome self.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Can Pelosi and Schumer just shut the fuck up and let some competent Democrats handle the strategy and PR here? Maxine Waters just put out a great framework only for Chuck to shit on the idea of cash payments. Jesus Christ.

And can the media stop ignoring the other Dem proposals and stop uncritically repeating White House talking points as gospel?

Edit: I really have no idea how this will all play out politically, long-term. The media so far is being irresponsibly reckless in their political coverage, and Dem leadership seems to have been caught off-guard. I think it's more likely than not that this all hurts Trump in the end anyway, but I'm not super confident about that.

Oct 25, 2017
Chuck Schumer is a fucking moron. He's the best we could do post-Harry Reid?

(That's a rhetorical question; the answer is that we obviously could have done better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.