• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

He seems to be having a bit of trouble accepting the fact that he lost.

Edit: beaten

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I kept saying it. I don't know why y'all thought Trump wouldn't campaign in Georgia. He loves himself too much to give up the opportunity to be worshipped.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I kept saying it. I don't know why y'all thought Trump wouldn't campaign in Georgia. He loves himself too much to give up the opportunity to be worshipped.
He will be campaigning, but will it be for Kelly and David? I expect a 30 minute bitchfest then bounce, especially if it is near the evening, it is starting to get cold here

BronzeWolf

Nov 3, 2017
Mexico
Such a pathetic excuse of a man. The closer it gets to inauguration day, the less fucks the media will give about pushing him.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Campaigning in Georgia seems like a good excuse to go to Florida and never come back.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

Wouldn't be nothing to point Airforce 1 south afterwards and got to Marlargo

Jun 14, 2019
I'll eat my words if Trump actually "campaigns" in Georgia. That said, yeah, it would absolutely be a bitch fest.

Loeffler and Perdue can't do a thing for him. He couldn't give the first fuck if they win.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I'll eat my words if Trump actually "campaigns" in Georgia. That said, yeah, it would absolutely be a bitch fest.

Loeffler and Perdue can't do a thing for him. He couldn't give the first fuck if they win.
He will "campaign" there. He neeeeeeds to do a rally, might as well be there. Which will be a whine-fest with barely a mention of the two GOP running. I'm sure he cares that Biden will repeal his tax cuts for the rich. Not saying that outweighs his spiteful need to blame the GOP, but we all know how important money is to him.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
It doesn't matter if Trump barely mentions the 2 R Senator candidates because all they need is the association so that they get his voters.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter if Trump barely mentions the 2 R Senator candidates because all they need is the association so that they get his voters.
True....but not always
17608219-8e6b-4bfe-942a-3011c442ec33-cent02-7ctxocdiz0x2fgruhle_original.jpg

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder if how the election played out will influence how people vote in Georgia in January. There might be a lot of people who will want to vote in person after the absolute shitshow and week long hell so many mail in ballots caused.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, McSally came within 2 points of winning after we made fun of her all year.

Multiple quotes have gone out to this post, but I think the better phrasing is that Arizona was 100% a red state. Going into 2018, they hadn't elected a Democratic Senator in 30 years. They hadn't voted for Dem president in 22 years (and idk what would've happened in '96 if Ross Perot hadn't thrown that race off). And now Martha McSally has the honor of saying she lost both of their Senate seats to Democrats. I'm hoping she caught whatever Martha Coakley had that gave her zero self-awareness and pulls off a nomination to run for AZ Gov next lol

Oct 27, 2017
A day later and I'm still thinking about Trump hunched over his little baby desk like he's making boom boom in his oversized clown pants while Charlie Brown's Christmas tree stands sadly next to him.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Biden praising workers. Clown whining about anyone but himself getting vaccine credit, while parked at the kids table.

Such an alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.