• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
I am sorry but watching Bernie right now reminds me of why I could never be enthusiastic about Bernie. I don't get how anyone is enthralled by this lecturing speech.
Tonight is Bernie arguably at his worst. He has some real abilities, but equally strong inabilities. This is not a guy who should ever be an executive, much less the chief executive.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As it turns out, you can't burn every single bridge and expect not to be shut out.

Pete and Amy dropping out and Warren staying in were deliberate and Sanders not being able to prepare for this is his own fault. At the end of the day, politics are dirty like that.

You think Warren staying in was a deliberate attempt to hurt Bernie?

Really?

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
FWIW Bernie is doing better in Texas than the rest of the night would lead you to expect, and there's reason to believe that CA might be decent for him.

The problem is all the washouts everywhere else and split votes mean that getting absolutely dunked in the South don't help him. There's no early vote saving him next week and CA is going to be a murky mess of results.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie is so one note. His policy ideas are inspiring but I find myself wanting to see AOC talking about them

Of course joe has given like 1/2 a good speech this whole cycle. Cant wait to have obama back campaigning

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
To be fair, after the big wins in North Carolina and Virginia, the splits in the rest of the states (so far) prevent anyone from running away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.