• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Makes me wonder how iowa would have shaken out with a primary. Maybe bernie will push for all races to be caucuses next time lol

Oct 25, 2017
Biden needs to get some sort of voltron merch.

or is that only a Poliera thing lol
latest

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
People claiming that Biden has some mental issue should remind themselves that he has a massive stutter and think about how his coping for that might appear as something else. He's always said goofy stuff, it's what he's know for.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
MSNBC is outright anti-Bernie with their pundits. Two washed up pundits that exist only to protect the status quo.

And I'm not even a Bernie guy- it's just that obvious.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I want this studied because I can't comprehend this. Was it endorsements or name recognition? Are normal voters just like fuck if he worked with Obama? How does this nonsense happen? Was it SuperPACs or TV ads? Then again he didn't even raise a significant amount of money for ads. This is absurd.
I'll be very curious to read the post-mortems, but my gut feel is that people were spooked by Bernie in the days between Nevada and SC. The debates have been absolutely campaign making and breaking this time.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Well let's look at the math. Bernie did not even get over 50% in his home state. If Bloomberg drops out this week then Biden will most likely be over 50% in every remaining state. This thing is most likely over.

Let's be completely real. If Sanders had gotten these results then his supporters would be crowing that the nomination was over as loud as they possibly could.

This is the WORST political shellacking I can recall in a very, very long time. There's no coming back from this and Bloomberg is likely done in the morning, sealing it.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
My takeaway from this is that Biden should close all of his field offices and he will automatically win.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason Bernard was even competitive in 2016 is that he wasn't Hillary. I say this with no data and no facts and I'm probably wrong but you know it.

rucury

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Honestly I want this studied because I can't comprehend this. Was it endorsements or name recognition? Are normal voters just like fuck if he worked with Obama? How does this nonsense happen? Was it SuperPACs or TV ads? Then again he didn't even raise a significant amount of money for ads. This is absurd.
Agree with you. I would guess that it all came down to the following equation on most voter's mind: "Who should I vote for today!?!? Ok who won the most recent state? Biden? Uhhh ok I guess, Biden it is"

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
People claiming that Biden has some mental issue should remind themselves that he has a massive stutter and think about how his coping for that might appear as something else. He's always said goofy stuff, it's what he's know for.
He's never been like this.

Yes he's always had gaffes. Yes he has a stutter.

He's nowhere near as sharp as he was.

OP
OP
TheHunter

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's be completely real. If Sanders had gotten these results then his supporters would be crowing that the nomination was over as loud as they possibly could.

This is the WORST political shellacking I can recall in a very, very long time. There's no coming back from this and Bloomberg is likely done in the morning, sealing it.

Illinois governors race last year was pretty bad.

15%+ blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.