• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This is like the scene from Endgame when Cap (aka Biden) is getting trounced by Thanos (Sanders) who then summons his army (of Bernie Bros) and then Cap hears the sound on his comm "on your left" and Black Panther (Clyburn) comes out of the portal... and then a bunch of other heroes also come to back him.

Everyone loves a good comeback!
2c2JGhV.gif

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Y'all don't seem to remember how garbo Beto was on the big debate stage. The dude is at home during these things or rallies or while standing on chairs and tables. He was bad even with the Cruz debate stuff.
Yeahhhh, even though I love Beto, he was way out of his element when it came to debates. In Sneate races, that matters a lot less but when you're running nationally, well ...

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Beto somehow got boxed out of all this. Dammit. He's so good. I hope he runs again in the future, and in a smaller field he'd stand out a lot more.

Where the freaking crap has that Biden been the whole campaign?! He was, like, legit good.

ChucklesB

Nov 4, 2017
Yeahhhh, even though I love Beto, he was way out of his element when it came to debates. In Sneate races, that matters a lot less but when you're running nationally, well ...

Also saying I was made for this and shit. He had a bad national rollout. Again, it happens with noobs, especially since it seemed poorly planned and late because a bunch of people told him to ride the wave after losing close.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. "I am going to take away your Ak-47s" was always going to be a GE disaster. Hell he was a DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY disaster as soon as he said that.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017

"(though we'll see what happens tomorrow)" is doing a lot of work here!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Last night Obama picked up a red phone hidden in dark corner of his house and whispered the words, "execute order 66".

Status
Not open for further replies.