• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
The first time I met Cynthia Nixon was at the opera back in 2005. She was the patron of honor and she was wearing some big hoop dress that would have made Bjork, who is lovely, blush.

It was madama butterfly, my favorite Puccini. Nixon almost ruined it with the pall she cast.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
What is the Warren risk/reward analysis on staying in I wonder?

Seems all downside to me, maybe the people advising her don't want to look for new jobs.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
The first time I met Cynthia Nixon was at the opera back in 2005. She was the patron of honor and she was wearing some big hoop dress that would have made Bjork, who is lovely, blush.

It was madama butterfly, my favorite Puccini. Nixon almost ruined it with the pall she cast.
Kim Cattrall stays winning.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Amy needs to tell everyone that if you haven't ever had hotdish or don't regularly enjoy a dilly bar, please vote4joe.

Oct 25, 2017
"Joementum" is better than "No malarkey" at channeling, like, endearingly unhip granddad energy, I guess.

I do wonder if Biden is going to get enough of a bounce to make the convention even more awkward, where he and Sanders are close enough that while there's a technical leader there's not enough of a gap to really seem like a clear favorite.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Is this just the way our government communicates now? All caps and exclamation points and stuff? Also didn't trump talk about the millions of masks they had today, giving the impression that masks were a thing you wanted?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone expected Biden to win but I think he definitely overperformed relative to expectations

Without considering how this outcome affects ST and beyond, and assuming the current trajectory of the race remains true - with Bernie still on track to win the nomination - it is imo very concerning that our potential nominee was rejected by black voters by a 30 point margin tonight.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Remember the first person in the US died of the coronavirus today.

Trump said it was a "medically high risk patient in her late 50's", and that she was a "wonderful woman".

The person who died was a man.

He can't do anything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.