• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta admire the fact that he just straight up said "Time for the Taliban to take over!"

E: TALIBAN ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS NOW

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Behold, the 2028 electoral map!

V4Je6.png

I hate you so much right now

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
"Healthy people, if you're healthy, you'll likely go through a process and you'll be fine.". So reassuring.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
He's fucking this up so bad, just like everything else in his rotten life.

E: Tim Apple, expert on the Corona Virus.

Oct 25, 2017
No, we erase him because he's been accused of being racist towards his police department, remember?

It's a good reason to erase him. Speaking of, let's also erase Bernie for his whole gun violence is *cough* an URBAN issue stance.

Oh yeah, he marched with MLK once, he and his supporters can say whatever racist shit they want, I guess.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
It's just a reminder that, as I've said here before, there are no allies. There are just uneasy coalitions.

And believe me, if I could break this upcoming coalition with Bernie and his supporters for a better outcome, I would in two seconds.

I'm pretty much done at this point. I can't trust people like that to have my back because they'll stab me in it in the first place.

If it wasn't for this place and a few others, I wouldn't bother to be here.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Biden I think would be an incredibly risky GE candidate for a number of reasons:

1. He always underperforms his polling because he has no idea how to energize voters. We've seen this in the early primary contests where he's been consistently performing worse (sometimes much worse) than expected. He's a candidate that looks great on paper, has a very appealing resume, but faceplants when voting actually starts.

2. He has shown to be weak in responding to attacks or controversies and isn't coherent. His "clapbacks" are cringe inducing and sad. He hasn't had a good debate in years and he very easily loses his train of thought and starts rambling nonsense.

3. He can't raise funds. He's getting outspent by everyone in this race. If his name recognition wasn't near 100% he'd be performing worse than Klobuchar.

4. He lies or says easily disprovable things often. He lied at the last debate and lied recently about the Mandela thing for no god damn reason.

I could go on but he's clearly too old for this and I don't think running a shadow of Joe Biden's former self is a good idea at all, not when you need to drive up turnout in your base to an all-time high in order to win. It's sad because Bernie is even older but is always coherent and is generally quick witted in comparison. I also think the next Midterms under Biden would be a massive disaster on the scale of 2010 - Bernie might at least keep his electorate excited for M4A or GND.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
This press conference is offensive. There is obviously an outbreak happening on US soil, and I want some real fucking details about it but instead we get the president doing a "mission accomplished" thing.

Oh, and now he's blaming the media. Fucking hell.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Oh fuck my life, sovereign citizens are advertising on youtube now. (dtss promises to grant you complete freedom from such things as going to jail, judgements, and income taxes)

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This presser is scary. We are fucked. I assume this is the prelude to like shutting the media down or something for spreading panic.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm legit concerned he's about to collapse in a heap over the podium and start snoring.

Maybe he's got Coronavirus, shit. He's an unhealthy slob of a 70-year-old man.

He's straight-up Revolting Slob from Crashbox, tbh.

d0a.jpg

I'm pretty much done at this point. I can't trust people like that to have my back because they'll stab me in it in the first place.

These Sanders fans keep pushing it. Some of them really overstep their bounds because they see black voters like the Republicans do - as a captive voter. There is no respect from them at all.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Inflammatory commentary in response to sensitive concerns from a minority member

Bernie supporters ruthlessly fight for everyone's health care, not just those who can afford it.

And while talking about Bernie fans and stabbing, let's remember that Heather Heyer, a young girl who supported Bernie was actually murdered by a racist while fighting against Nazi's in Charlottesville. She should be an inspiration to us all, her death will forever be in my mind as we continue to fight for racial justice in this country, and the destruction of the racist republican party. Let's try to tone down some of the rhetoric about Bernie supporters over a comment made on an internet forum, when there are Bernie supporters dying while fighting against the KKK.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Pete's husband is also a teacher, but we can continue to erase the gay guy.
Chasten is my favorite potential presidential spouse. We should do a vote on that. Steyer's wife is probably up there as is Jill Biden for having to put up with Joe.
Lol, and "shit like this" doesn't bum you out at all?

You can't post something that antagonizes someone, then get mad when that person responds with a bit of harsh truth. Regadless, I don't think it's so bad that we're going to have the most well liked politician with the best policies to actually help working class people as the President of the United States.
How would you be antagonized by someone posting that Bernie, who acknowledges that he's not the warmest of individuals, had a touching moment, but it's not entirely unexpected for a politician to do that?

You're offended that other candidates too also care about the education system?

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Bernie supporters ruthlessly fight for everyone's health care, not just those who can afford it.

And while talking about Bernie fans and stabbing, let's remember that Heather Heyer, a young girl who supported Bernie was actually murdered by a racist while fighting against Nazi's in Charlottesville. She should be an inspiration to us all, her death will forever be in my mind as we continue to fight for racial justice in this country, and the destruction of the racist republican party. Let's try to tone down some of the rhetoric about Bernie supporters over a comment made on an internet forum, when there are Bernie supporters dying while fighting against the KKK.
This is weak. Real real weak.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

We should all use Heather Heyer as a prop

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
With far more charity than Trump deserves, somebody had to do this eventually. I'm glad it's a politician I hate and who would be better off losing, because nobody's going to like this, but it had to happen.

Yeah, but Jesus the longest war in US history and we couldn't even take out a rag tag army like the Taliban..... they didn't even rebrand themselves to sign the treaty. War is pointless..... and nobody is going to learn from this.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
It's not like I don't like a peace plan like this, but it's kinda hilarious to me that it's with the Taliban, who are the people we invaded to kick out in the first place.

The new virus announcements are top travel advisement to the worst areas of Italy and South Korea and a reminder we have tons of supplies on hand.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
"We've expected all of this. Trump did everything right, and if you're healthy, you'll be fine."

Fuck all of this.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's a chunk of Trump's/pubs vote that is tied to how well the "greatest indicator of the economy according to the God-King" stock market is doing. So, if the stock market recovers I expect things to tighten back up. If it continues shitting the bed till the election, though...

...that's really inappropriate, I hope you take that down.

Yeeeaaaaah, like, that's a pretty disgusting use of a dead person.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017

You really are propping up a Dead activist to deflect from mild criticism?

This is pretty fucking disgusting.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017

What a disgusting post

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
The weird shifts against Trump in his approval no's & the GCB indicate the economy is basically the only thing he has going for him and if you take that away he's toast.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump cannot stand still for one fucking second. You can see it in every second when he's not talking that he would rather be watching Fox News or at a rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.