• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017

This is actually a good line...why they didn't try to roll it out six fucking months ago is anyone's guess.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017

Well, it seems Trump's incredible ineptitude is finally gonna bite is in the ass in a big way. I'm not happy, because this shit is scary, but I'm also not surprised that Trump being just the most incompetent president is actually really gonna matter when a legit (possible) pandemic level virus shows up.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
Warren supporters made blatantly sexist analogies based on stereotypes of overbearing mothers that ignored other candidates' actual proposals?
No but they were making jokes about him dying or making tone deaf Anti-Semitic comments , either way my point isn't to sow discord amongst the two progressives. If you look through my post history you'll probably see me saying this a lot because posters like yourself.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
ER09UrGUEAEgHC7

The Iowa saga continues...

adam387

Nov 27, 2017

He might win, but not yet.

You're being very heteronuevohomophobic right now....and..that's not a word, and you're not, but in the universe I created in my mind Pete won no matter what, so I accept only my reality where I'm like 10lbs lighter and 5 years younger than I am.

Also, in this universe I created, my thighs no longer do that thing where they double in size when I sit down because that's offensive to me. And, also, I didn't actually spend 5 minutes today looking for something that was in my hand.

Thank you.

Oct 25, 2017
This seems not worth it.

twitter.com

Kevin Robillard on Twitter

“NEWS: Persist PAC, the super PAC backing @ewarren, is spending another NINE MILLION DOLLARS on ad buys ahead of Super Tuesday. Here are the markets, which are some of the most expensive in the country: LA, SF, Boston, etc.”

twitter.com

“Persist PAC will not have to reveal its donors until after Super Tuesday. Warren reversed her long-standing opposition to having a super PAC last week, arguing every other candidate in the race either had one, or was a self-funding billionaire.”

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This seems not worth it.

twitter.com

“NEWS: Persist PAC, the super PAC backing @ewarren, is spending another NINE MILLION DOLLARS on ad buys ahead of Super Tuesday. Here are the markets, which are some of the most expensive in the country: LA, SF, Boston, etc.”

twitter.com

“Persist PAC will not have to reveal its donors until after Super Tuesday. Warren reversed her long-standing opposition to having a super PAC last week, arguing every other candidate in the race either had one, or was a self-funding billionaire.”

california, texas, mass. three states where her gains would likely most harm sanders. what an odd coincidence.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Both. Losing elections also means losing money. Super delegates have financial reasons to ensure their gravy train continues to operate.

Is it so bad we moderates dont want to potentially cede complete control of government to Trump for the next 2 years? Sure, the elites are shit....but rank and file just want a Democrat in the Oval Office, Sanders is included....all the polling shows most democrats to be focused on kicking Trump out, portraying us as malicious is some BS.

(the general thread shut down, but I wanted to express this sentiment somewhere)

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
This seems not worth it.

twitter.com

twitter.com

seems too late for this to work

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Ya the state with the largest delegate haul, the state where she's a senator, and a state with a large, white college educated population in relation to some of the other Super Tuesday States. But, no, it's only to hurt Sanders. 100%.

And, also, it's a PAC. She can't tell them where to spend!

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Nov 19, 2019
I laughed. I laughed because it's true.
Doesn't it make sense though? As much as I expect Bernie to choose an ideological match as VP if he is the nominee, I'd absolutely think a choice like Harris is the genuine galaxy brain move, as it balances the ticket in a million ways.

With Biden, Kamala as VP doesn't do that as nicely. In some ways it may pull perception of the ticket further right. The copmala stuff is somewhat overblown, but it really hurt her progressive appeal.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Delegates won by Warren will likely end up with Sanders at the convention anyway. Plus she damn sure deserves to at least go down fighting.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
You're being very heteronuevohomophobic right now....and..that's not a word, and you're not, but in the universe I created in my mind Pete won no matter what, so I accept only my reality where I'm like 10lbs lighter and 5 years younger than I am.
You should dream a little bigger than wishing to just be 46 and 290.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
This seems not worth it.

twitter.com

twitter.com

She's the only other viable candidate in CA. If you want a moderate to win you need her to cut into Bernies margin.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the stock market isn't gonna recover on this.

I expect numerous cases to start popping up Nationwide.
It's gonna be a rough year...

Think I'm gonna stop doing handshakes at work and either do fistbumps as a greeting or nothing.

Also, call me crazy, but y'all need to take cold showers. It will improve your immune system. Only needs to be for 30 seconds at the end of your shower, but I swear it works. I've gotten a few colds that just don't pack the punch they used too (I no longer get the sore throat part at the beginning). And I'm not just talking crazy, link to Harvard business review citing actual scientific research.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao incoming social media outrage every time Hillary releases a podcast episode

The former first lady, secretary of State, and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee is planning to launch a new audio program in late spring, just in time for her to have a powerful new megaphone during the 2020 election.

twitter.com

Olivia Nuzzi on Twitter

“My favorite detail of this @RyanLizza scoop about Hillary Clinton starting a podcast: she wants the show to have, “a Howard Stern-inspired ensemble plucked from the larger universe of Hillaryland...” https://t.co/RkpSoUesqH”

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
lmao incoming social media outrage every time Hillary releases a podcast episode

twitter.com

Olivia Nuzzi on Twitter

“My favorite detail of this @RyanLizza scoop about Hillary Clinton starting a podcast: she wants the show to have, “a Howard Stern-inspired ensemble plucked from the larger universe of Hillaryland...” https://t.co/RkpSoUesqH”

I need her to review whiskey on this podcast. She can really hold her liquor can't she?

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney

twitter.com

Olivia Nuzzi on Twitter

I'll be honest when I heard Hillary Clinton would be doing a podcast this is not the premise I was expecting.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017

twitter.com

Olivia Nuzzi on Twitter

I literally love everything about this.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
OMG, so many times.
I also freaked out last week that I lost one of my children....who I was holding. And is like 3 months old and incapable of moving from where I put him.

I constantly lose my keys, my phone, my various cards and IDs. I usually walk into rooms and forget why. I lose my train of thought mid-talk with students. I do not know how I function.

You should dream a little bigger than wishing to just be 46 and 290.

v5n0k.jpg

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be a rough year...

Think I'm gonna stop doing handshakes at work and either do fistbumps as a greeting or nothing.

Also, call me crazy, but y'all need to take cold showers. It will improve your immune system. Only needs to be for 30 seconds at the end of your shower, but I swear it works. I've gotten a few colds that just don't pack the punch they used too (I no longer get the sore throat part at the beginning). And I'm not just talking crazy, link to Harvard business review citing actual scientific research.

Interesting. Didn't know cold showers were used like that.

Some Sanders supporters acting like everyone should step aside and hold a coronation for their boy is endlessly irritating.

It's annoying as hell.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I constantly lose my keys, my phone, my various cards and IDs. I usually walk into rooms and forget why. I lose my train of thought mid-talk with students. I do not know how I function.
We have 6 kids. So, I have to manage all their shit, and then my husband, God love him, has the attention span of a 2 year old on Mt Dew, so I have to manage his shit. I have a very specific organizational system so I don't lose shit, and they all literally mess it up ALL THE TIME.
Some Sanders supporters acting like everyone should step aside and hold a coronation for their boy is endlessly irritating.
It literally makes me cackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.