• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
So I think the narrative of this debate is gonna be the audience. And hopefully it will expose the hypocrisy of how expensive it was to watch it live.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
The issue is, in a lot of ST Bernie doesn't really have a commanding lead, outside like Utah and California. A surging narrative for Biden is not good for Bernie. I think he needed to come out here tonight confident, sure of himself and ...not whatever he's been for the first half of this debate.
Surging narrative for three days though which is my point. Don't think there will be enough time for that to really sink it. He's got essentially Saturday night, Sunday, and Monday to make the case. Don't think it's a sufficient amount of time for his campaign. That's if he can win by big numbers, but if Sanders keeps it to 5 or below it's not a good look for Biden.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok good, Bloomberg being asked question about Xi Ping.

Wow... he is not accepting that Xi Ping is a dictator! SOMEONE OBLITERATE THIS GUY!

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
"The vaccine is in some kid's head" wtf was that Amy. This subject is just so out of their league, you can tell. Bernie basically gave a non-answer, simply saying that we need international cooperation while dissing Trump.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao bloomberg

All of these people dont know shit on what's happening with this virus

Also what the fuck Biden is so confident tonight if he had done this the whole time he would still be the frontrunner

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
So I think the narrative of this debate is gonna be the audience. And hopefully it will expose the hypocrisy of how expensive it was to watch it live.

Not at all surprised, and if Perez is linked to this shit it's going to be a terrible couple of weeks. All of Bernies supporters can point at the dem establishment trying to help Bloomberg, and I can't really argue against it.

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hype up Biden all you want, I'm excited for the real ST comeback story.

90-901514_atari-st-atari-st.png

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Oh God was Amy saying it's going to take 20 years to develop that vaccine as we put the kid through elementary, middle, high school, college and medical school? We're doomed

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
"The vaccine is in some kid's head" wtf was that Amy. This subject is just so out of their league, you can tell. Bernie basically gave a non-answer, simply saying that we need international cooperation while dissing Trump.
She seems to think vaccines are like computer code that someone's yet to just sit down and type. I know what she meant to say but didn't say it well. "Somewhere, there's a young girl who could grow up to work in a laboratory that ends up curing XYZ and we should encourage her!"
Oh God was Amy saying it's going to take 20 years to develop that vaccine as we put the kid through elementary, middle, high school, college and medical school? We're doomed
Yeah just said it horribly, lol.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
God, Biden should take time to actually think about what he's saying. He started well enough with China but then tripped himself again in his brain.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Why the audience is allowed to make any noise at all is baffling. This isn't a sporting event. Making noise should get you kicked out

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Okay, which one of us is going to dig out the cure from some random kid's brain?
I'm calling not it.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting Amy is even here tonight, she's been a non-entity.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
It's that old Michael Scott-ism. "Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie almost gave a good answer but he really really didn't need to double down on "dictator governments have done good things sometimes."

Dec 31, 2017
80% good answer by Bernie.

This is really disingenuous attacks on Bernie. He should just move on with it. Pete really likening Bernie to some cold war scare tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.