• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
If five people are all presenting the same "choose the middle" argument, none of them will win.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I think that moment is huge for Biden. He's sleepwalked through this entire primary, some have been waiting for that passion

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You realistically cannot answer 4 different points in the time allotted. We do this every single debate. We can talk about some other issues for once.

I mean, the same basic issue remains: what is the cost and how do you plan on paying for it.

It's the same question he's been asked for 5 years. It's time to nail down the answer.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia

Josh Robin @joshrobin

It's official: Former NYC Mayor David Dinkins, the first and only African-American to lead the nation's largest city, has endorsed @MikeBloomberg for President.

"Mike is a good friend and was a great mayor, and I am proud to endorse him for President of the United States."

7:50 PM - Feb 25, 2020

I'm not catching up to the debate because my fragile brain is still processing this. So we're really going to endorse a former mayor whose legacy include subverting the popular will and sidestepping term limits because he couldn't be president in 2008? That is what some New York City Dems are going to reduce themselves to? Bitch please. I would point out stop and frisk, but Dinkins clearly don't care.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Pete is having a good debate.
Bloomberg got some good hits on Bernie.
Biden is actually having a good debate.
Bernie is...not.

Dec 31, 2017
Brah who are these people cheering for Bloomberg?

This is an embarrassing debate filled with people yelling at each other. They are coming off much less poised than last time. What a mess.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Bernie is getting shanked hard. His anti-billionaire attacks are coming off redundant and lame now.

Because they ARE redundant and lame.

He sat up there and claimed that both pete and bloomberg's supporters were "all billionaires." It's clearly horseshit and should be called out for what it is.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Because they ARE redundant and lame.

He sat up there and claimed that both pete and bloomberg's supporters were "all billionaires." It's clearly horseshit and should be called out for what it is.
What's funny is if someone went up to Bernie and said "All your supporters are toxic online" he'd (rightly) be pissed off. But, apparently, it's fine to tell Pete that all his supporters are billionaires. It's absurd.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty weak debate by Bernie and it's not helping that it's being awfully moderated.

Warren, Biden and Pete the only ones who are getting something positive out of this mess.

Bloomberg is just a fucking train wreck, just about anything coming out of his mouth is a disaster.

Oct 27, 2017
Bloomberg ad during the commercial break basically lifting Kamala Harris' campaign pitch: "what we tell our grandchildren what we did at this moment..."

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie's not doing great. Everyone knew everyone would be coming after him like this though.

Personally, I'm a fucking Warren stan but I feel like she's still doing the best. She's presenting what differentiates her in a calm, collected manner. She's hitting hard but not giving in and seeming angry.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Brah who are these people cheering for Bloomberg?

This is an embarrassing debate filled with people yelling at each other. They are coming off much less poised than last time. What a mess.

The NBC debate seemed more organic when it comes to audience. I think there's a lot more campaign shills in this one.

Also this debate is nigh unwatchable due to the incredibly ineffective moderation. I'm leaning toward shutting it off.

Warren is doing fine imo but no one listens to her apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.