• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
Most talking points so far have come across very awkwardly. Everyone is salivating too much for them.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I need a gif of Pete's face reacting to Warren's attacks on Bloomberg. Sooooo good.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already getting tired of the Warren/Bloomberg back and forth. Warren did an incredible job last time, but this is too much now

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
That "how much time do you have" line was fucking dismissve as fuck. Gayle went "Two Hours" I think?

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This talk about financing M4A is such a fucking waste of time. NO ONE is winning off of this.

Dec 31, 2017
I am so tired of constantly relitigating M4A.

These candidates are embarrassing themselves. Stop yelling over each other. Everyone is out for blood against Bernie but let's try to keep it civil.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Bernie not being able to provide an answer to the healthcare question is a big flaw, and I'm flabbergasted that the campaign thinks that's an appropriate strategy.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie isn't going to run away from M4A in the general though, he's gotta get MUCH better at discussing it
Oh I would like to see Trump talk about anything healthcare related against Bernie lmfao!

In this case, the issue is more people are talking about numbers and stats that people don't give a fuck about. It's all nebulous shit and they are all talking over each other!

Damn Biden firing shots!

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I know almost zero about Steyer but he honestly looks pretty good in this debate?

I know nothing though besides that he's rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.