• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
PoliEra. A few weeks ago I signed a petition in downtown Portland Maine that asked your favorite Moderate Darling to vote to impeach Trump for the misuse of his office.

Today I received a letter from her office detailing her leading "the effort to ensure... an up-or-down vote on whether or not to call witnesses" as well as a detailed explanation on why she voted "No" on both articles of impeachment.

Despite it being a foot note in a dying medium, akin to an echo within a void, I am considering writing a Letter to Editor to the Portland Press Herald to call Sue out on her bullshit.

Is there anything you'd like me to mention?
Check out this article for some good material: https://www.thecut.com/2020/02/susan-collins-moderate-legacy-trump.html

Oct 25, 2017
We go live to Bloomberg
yamcha-1099843-640x320.jpeg

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Pete's strategy is clearly to go right for Bernie here while everyone is fixated on Bloomberg.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I get what Amy is trying to say, but electing a black man for President didn't exactly stop racism on the internet lol.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Pete is lucky that he's not my most hated candidate on that stage right now. Because if Bloomberg weren't there, that would be him.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think there's a lot of pro-pete people here, but you don't need to back him for president to recognize a good exchange.

I hear you, and agree. He has good responses on his feet and Bernie is just coming off abrasive as fuck. Makes a startling contrast.
I just can't shake the artificiality from Pete's speech.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao Forma gives no fucks tonight, slay queen

Oct 26, 2017
This is a very bad claim to make for Bernie to make as any real single payer bill is going to have to ration a lot.

Warren: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you."

Pete: :(
Amy: *Super not mad, I didn't get mad*
Bernie: Fuck you too.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Pete doesn't seem to get flustered often (unless you bring up his history on policing in South bend).

Status
Not open for further replies.