• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
He deleted it but:

2zFA1Jk.png

oKOGeHs.gif
Why did he delete it oh my god

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
Johnson: "We're going to be looking into anything where you may have seen improper use of department or agency, it will be certainly one of those things that the secret service was misused in this case."

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Asked if it was an attempt to hurt Biden's political chances: "No, we're just trying to take a look at all these issues and see if there's any again, misuse of government agency's departments."
10:28 - 11 Feb 2020

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
If Bernie wins Warren is extremely likely to be one of his cabinet secretaries, so I don't know why anyone on Wall Street previously sweating a Warren presidency would feel like they have any easier of a time with Bernie

Don't say this out loud they might hear you! The ideal situation is one where Bernie is perceived as both unlikely to win and incompetent, then turns out to be neither. Of course we don't know if this will come to pass, but Bernie has benefited from this perception imo.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Warren didn't hesitate for a second, she said if Bloomberg is the nominee she will support him and vote for him

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I haven't seen it be a big problem here yet but at the old place during the 2016 election the discussions about black voters not supporting Bernie over Hillary got pretty offensive most of the time. Probably not a bad idea to clarify the discussions now before it's too late.

Yep, it's just a total coincidence that you only care about this kind of stuff when it's a democratic candidate running for president 🙄

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen it be a big problem here yet but at the old place during the 2016 election the discussions about black voters not supporting Bernie over Hillary got pretty offensive most of the time. Probably not a bad idea to clarify the discussions now before it's too late.

Yep, it's just a total coincidence that you only care about this kind of stuff when it's a democratic candidate running for president 🙄

Honestly, it's why I fear the discourse after SC. Let's see how it goes, but definitely good to get ground rules in place.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just want to share a personal story:

Was talking with a friend today about politics. Asked "Have you been following these Democratic Primaries?"
Response was "No not really, I just want to beat Trump. I'll vote for whoever they pick."

So even someone who isn't even AWARE of the candidates right now, who didn't even KNOW the state primary voting day, or even plan to vote in the Primary, is more than happy to vote for the Democrat against Trump.

I think that's a good sign for whoever the Democrat nominee ends up being. I know several people who only vote in the general elections.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Idk about y'all but I'm pretty much always thinking about 3rd place

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
he really wants to push this narrative that Warren and Sanders haven't done good work with black voters while ignoring the fact that Bloomberg is literally buying their attention and support in a way that nobody else can.
And white voters are tripping over themselves to vote for fucking Pete lol

Dec 31, 2017

The moderate lane is fractured like hell, holy shite. Like I said before, shit is about to get messy. There's a lot of crossover between second choices. Bernie can take it away with the momentum from NH --> NV. If he does so, he can cement himself into Super Tuesday. If he falters today to Buttigieg, it's gonna be a much tougher road for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.