• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
*Trump opens his mouth and a million flies spill out, speaking in the voice of the legion to announce his triumph over God and the arrival of the end times. Everyone cheers.*

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
A hilarious scenario would be Bernie people sticking to their beliefs in every state while centrists are influenced by polls in looking for the consensual candidate, thus splitting the moderate vote.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Mind boggling how fucking incompetent Perez is. Should have come out the day after with this shit not right before all the results were announced.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Man I don't know how you all can subject yourself to that shit. I'll just read the bullet points and see if he yells to kill his enemies or some shit.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Did Clinton do this shit when he was acquirred?
>

CSPAN @cspan

February 12, 1999 – President Bill Clinton following acquittal by the Senate: "I want to say again to the American people how profoundly sorry I am for what I said and did to trigger these events and the great burden they have imposed on the Congress and on the American people."​

9:29 AM - Jan 31, 2020

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
Oh hey it's Braun and Barasso the first two ghouls that were always out in front of the cameras first during the trial.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here come the conspiracy theories.

I try not to be a conspiracy nut. But we know for a fact Russia interfered in the 2016 elections. I can't help but think if they want to throw the dems into disarray to ensure their agents stay in power that tinkering with an unsecure app in Iowa would be a really cheap and easy way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.