• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
ignore the SOTU

Also as much as I can't stand Carville, he's right about Tom Perez. Dude needs to go.

and I have to agree that the field is a clown car. Biden looks to be a dud, everyone else doesn't seem viable. Warren isn't anywhere close to being as electable as I thought. She's a horrible campaigner even if I like her as a person. Booker and Beto should be frontrunners right now.

I would not underestimate Bloomberg. Lots of low info dem leaning voters I've been talking to in western PA are intrigued by him.
Ellison would have brought his own host of problems especially at the time with the accusations (though I believe they turned out to be false). Or we could have had Pete! lol

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
"I need a lot more than 10 minutes to respond to what the president said, but I'm going to focus on what Democrats have done."

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
This response is kinda lame, she sounds likes she selling something on an infomercial at early hours of the morning on a paid advertisement spot on tv. I've already tuned out.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
This response is kinda lame, she sounds likes she selling something on an infomercial at early hours of the morning on a paid advertisement spot on tv. I've already tuned out.
I'm sorry it's not as exciting as giving Rush Limbaugh the medal of freedom in some perverse imitation of an Oprah handout.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

That was a disgrace. I should not have gone.

It was a re-election pep rally from beginning to end, filled with political stunts and verifiable lie after verifiable lie.

I get it - presidents use their last SOTU to make the case for re-election. But that crossed a line.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Giving that hateful Rush Limbaugh a medal during the speech. What is this reality show bullshit? Let's hear Biden talk some more about bipartisan, reaching across the aisle etc.

We're getting closer and closer to this:

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I have to say, I really cannot stand this constant thing that happens in this thread, where one bad thing is used as a springboard to complain about the field of candidates. What happened in Iowa last night is inexcusable incompetence that should be the nail in the coffin for this stupid caucus going first. But what the hell does that have to do with Beto and Kamala not being in the race anymore?!

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I have to say, I really cannot stand this constant thing that happens in this thread, where one bad thing is used as a springboard to complain about the field of candidates. What happened in Iowa last night is inexcusable incompetence that should be the nail in the coffin for this stupid caucus going first. But what the hell does that have to do with Beto and Kamala not being in the race anymore?!
Because Beto and Kamala are actually the candidates democrats would be okay with if we were to average out this moderate vs progressive stuff going on.
the Chosen one had a great response on the previous page

Status
Not open for further replies.