• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChucklesB

Nov 4, 2017
We all just wanted to get Florida out of the way early, so we're doing it in the Dem primary on night one so we can all stay up all night for this to get used to it.

i_am_ben

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping Pete brings it home.

hopefully he can spin his campaign into something like a secretary position, or a seat in Congress or the senate.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
It's like Game of Thrones but whiter, dumber and no sex or dragons.
36e.jpg

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, how hard could this be to rig against Bernie. No one is gonna go check living room caucus sites out in bumfuck, just run up those rural numbers for Biden and let the tears roll in.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
So, on a scale of 1-10, how much of a disaster are we looking at here? 1 being this is a caucus gone silly, 10 being democracy is threatened.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
This could be a death knell for the Iowa caucus. CNN pundits trashing the process right now.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So, on a scale of 1-10, how much of a disaster are we looking at here? 1 being this is a caucus gone silly, 10 being democracy is threatened.
I don't know how this could be anything less than a 10. It's a total shit show. People calling for abolishing the Iowa caucus.

There are no winners from this... just a single lower which is Iowa.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
the people standing around with pens and paper doing math to calculate the results... this just looks... so bad

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Statement from the Iowa Democratic Party: "When I input everything into the Quicken, nothing flashed red, so that's gotta mean it's okay, right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.