• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, don't remind me. I'm dreading caucuses. This is going to be my first one. Hoping Warren is viable still, I don't have a second choice I feel strongly about.
at least we can early vote! so hopefully i won't have to deal with any dumbassery and not have to stand around for 3 fucking hours again.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
So what do we think the potential delegate breakdown could be with this mess as it is now?

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
There was a pic floating around with one guy who was a precinct captain for Warren. He showed up late, and couldn't get involved. Brutal.

Oh fucking cancelled then

There was one!

But she was non-viable. Which is why you shouldd NEVER let men be in charge of anything!

Actually true. All the greatest civilizations - 100% failed under dude leadership.

It is still a longshot for her, but things are trending in the right direction.

Strong female message is underrated in polling, IMO. I was alluding to the image of female leadership, not male discrimination if that was what you're worried about.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
NYT's Jeremy Peters: At a G.O.P. caucus site in Cedar Rapids, two people vote for Mitt Romney for president, eliciting groans from the overwhelmingly pro-Trump crowd.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
So what do we think the potential delegate breakdown could be with this mess as it is now?
if the entrance poll is accurate, it looks like it would benefit Pete. Pete was always expected to do well on the delegate allocatoin because of where he is winning. Bernie is running up the margins in the college areas which isn't that helpful.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
NYT's Michael Grynbaum: As CNN & MSNBC cover caucus results, Sean Hannity on Fox News is interviewing Eric Trump and praising his father's record in office.

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering who was going to be labeled in green. It's Warren. That means when they realign, Warren won't move and everyone else will move and wobble off the risers and Warren will win.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think you're ready for this jelly
I don't think you're ready for this jelly
I don't think you're ready for this
Iowa's too Bootylicious for you babe

Status
Not open for further replies.