• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
What other states still have caucuses?

I know Nevada had a caucus back in '08 but I thought they switched to a standard primary voting since then.

Oct 27, 2017
They are working so hard to insert themselves in the process and get counts before they are counted, it's kinda gross. And campaigns were worried about numbers going out via twitter.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the poster from earlier in the day. A primary with 3+ candidates should be ranked choice

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I was curious, so I looked it up. The worst performance by an eventually nominee in Iowa is 4th place (Clinton 1992 and McCain 2008). Clinton only got 3%, but he didn't seriously contest it since Iowa Senator Tom Harkin was running.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'm actually feeling better from after being sick for two weeks and only getting antibiotics in like 5 hours ago or I'm just pumped up from all this bullshit.

Oct 26, 2017
They are working so hard to insert themselves in the process and get counts before they are counted, it's kinda gross. And campaigns were worried about numbers going out via twitter.

Exactly. It's disgusting. I mute the TV every time CNN/MSNBC start reporting from the caucus sites.

Not only do these voters have to standup for their preference in a public setting, they now have to justify their first and second choices to a national audience for all their friends, family, and co-workers to see. It's gross.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
NYT's Reid Epstein: Final results from Johnston 2: Klobuchar 106, Sanders 83, Buttigieg 81, Warren 69. Warren picked up most Biden supporters after he was not viable.
NYT's Lisa Lerer: Johnston 2 is a nice win for Klobuchar. Her staff has said she would be viable in some places. Winning an Obama-to-Trump area is a feather in her cap.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
NYT's Reid Epstein: Melanie Weatherall caucused for Biden in Johnston, but refused to realign to another candidate when he was not viable. "Nobody else can beat Trump."

Melanie has quite the outfit. TOTES FOR JOE
03live-biden2-threeByTwoMediumAt2X.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
The results coming in slower than fucking 2008. What the fuck are IA dems doing

Why was it trolling

Pigeon hates Biden and is mostly fine with Bernie. I assumed his "lol where is Pigeon" was a "lol get in here look!" Because it was a shit the poll was for Biden. Not like... haha in your face?
It was a jab about the Cernovich kerfuffle but like 80% of this thread is jabs. Didn't someone call Melkr a fucking idiot? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.