• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trump hates muslims. Northern Nigeria = Muslims.

I hope some of those trump supporting, Muslim hating Southern Nigerians over there get fucked over for this (Note: I'm Southern Nigerian). Other than that, this is bullshit.
Let's not act like it's only Muslims he hates. This a guy that was talking about Nigerians would never go back to their huts it they came over here.

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, if I'm Bloomberg, I open up donations, but limit them to the minimum required to get in the debates, then donate those donations to charity.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Parnas dropping all kinda names to the public now

Love it

EPoqfslXUAAXuAy

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Blood in the water now that the GOP refused witnesses.

This is going to turn into a total shitshow for them real quick if people have receipts.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
Things like the release above show how shortsighted decision not to call witnesses is. The Republicans have given up on the ability to delay the process, cross-examine, discredit the witnesses, or show any kind of independence whatsoever to their own voters. Instead, they're about to subject themselves to an uncontrollable public shitshow. Susan Collins did that at her peril and I see she's getting company.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
That HotGuysForBernie hashtag is...it's a thing....I think hot is doing a lot of heavy lifting but....

Anyway, what we really need is a #NotReallyHotGuyButMyHusbandThinksSoSoThat'sNiceGuysforWarren

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Mccaskill is saying the hold up is cause of the White House. WH wants this over with tonight, even if it takes all night while Mcconell is lobbying for a final vote sometime next week cause the republican caucus wants their turn in front of the senate camera to explain their vote.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Mccaskill is saying the hold up is cause of the White House. WH wants this over with tonight, even if it takes all night while Mcconell is lobbying for a final vote sometime next week cause the republican caucus wants their turn in front of the senate camera to explain their vote.
Just like all real trials, it ends when the person being investigated wants it to.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
There aren't enough debates, there's too many debates, there are too many people on stage, how dare they have stricter debate qualifications to lower the number of people on stage, how dare they loosen up the qualifications to allow more people on stage...

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
yup.

Wonder what are the odds of this fast tracking a market correction.

Was reading an article today on Reuters talking about how the accumulation of bots in the stock exchanges provides a buttress against "panic" in the sense that scary things spook meatbag investors. Something would have to give with this to point to poorer fundamentals, like if the virus starts providing a sizeable hit to Chinese exports or imports.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Just got a warning from the local commuter rail service that service may be disrupted due to potential demonstrations at grand central station.
Man I'd be happy if local commuter rail service here were disrupted due to potential demonstrations. Here it's parts falling off the trains, derailments, running over people, and other sheer incompetence.

Let the #rigging begin!

God, shut the fuck up, Bernard.

The % criterion is excellent and I love it. Should have been at 10% last debate.

OUTRAISED

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, he's right. Bloomberg is buying his way in despite nobody donating to him. Why

Letting billionaires do this isn't good for democracy. They already have it easy enough, why change the rules to accommodate him
It's just really weird to say that a popular candidate doesn't get to debate because he's not taking money from people who need that money a lot more than he does, right? No one doubts that he could have cleared the donor threshold if he'd been accepting donations. The donor rule was always pretty stupid and was obviously not going to be defensible in a case like this. You change the rules not because you care about Bloomberg himself but because he's polling at ~10%, probably has sympathy in the party beyond that, and you don't want to be seen to be unfair to their preference. "Them's the rules" is just never a persuasive argument when the rules are manifestly dumb.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Was reading an article today on Reuters talking about how the accumulation of bots in the stock exchanges provides a buttress against "panic" in the sense that scary things spook meatbag investors. Something would have to give with this to point to poorer fundamentals, like if the virus starts providing a sizeable hit to Chinese exports or imports.
I disagree completely. Many of the bots trade on momentum, and if that's down they'll keep selling. Others provide "liquidity" which can dry up fast, leading to large drops.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Senate rules are enforced by the majority so any "loopholes" are only good for as long as the majority feels like entertaining them

Status
Not open for further replies.