• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
quick caption this

EJSVBOyU4AEEWr4

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
gotta love leftists showing their ass whenever they couple "Epstein didn't kill himself" with "immediately accuse the Clintons of doing it"

mind you that is unrelated to Gosar's tweets here

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to remember people being afraid that Taylor would be a shit witness because he was in the Whatsapp conversation with Sondland and Volker. How long ago that was.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
So according to these right wing conspiracy nuts Hillary is so powerful she can have people assassinated despite being held in high security prisons?

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
So according to these right wing conspiracy nuts Hillary is so powerful she can have people assassinated despite being held in high security prisons?
It's the traditional fascist propaganda doublethink: the enemy is simultaneously a monstrous unstoppable threat and weak/stupid/lazy/corrupt. Usually applied at the population level but still works for individualized hate campaigns.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
She's all powerful and completely inept at the same time - just like the DEEP STATE.

The enemies of fascists are always allmighty oppressive tyrants and weak, soon to be crushed pushovers at the same time. No idea why that fact comes to mind when talking about US converatives 🤔

But enough binge watching US politics for today, off to bed and hopefully some good videos are made out of this by the time I wake up.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Deval = former governor of Massachusetts

Duval = what you hear Matt Gaetz screaming in the middle of the street at 2:30 a.m. after his sixth round of shots

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
No surprise that Trump judges were tripping all over themselves to argue for the rehearing.

The damage done by these sham appointments is going to linger long after Trump is dead. It doesn't even matter if we win next year or not; the courts are tainted for at least a generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.