• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Republican defense strategery:

5d6fdc046f24eb21991ed9d3

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
enough about what you do know, I'm interested in what you don't. Can you answer about the things you don't know? No you can't sir.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Part of Nunes tactic here is to ask Taylor a question with an embedded false premise and then cite to Taylor saying he wasn't aware of it (because it is false) and getting Taylor to say "yes" or "that is correct" in response.

Someone prepped Nunes, apparently.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
"Can you answer my questions about a debunked conspiracy theory that you've never heard of? I thought not! CHECKMATE!"

This is them trying to make the conspiracy theory front and center because Trump wants it to be true. It's the Alabama hurricane map all over again.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Can't you understand that Trump has a wild persecution complex?! He can't be expected to act rationally or understand reality!

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Conspiracy theories are all these republican assholes have. They are only playing to their brainwashed base.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
This line of questioning is embarrassing. Trying to get him to confirm or say "yes" to conspiracy threories.

It's not working at all.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my fucking god this guy is hilariously bad

Stuttering all over the place and has no idea of where he seems to be going

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
This guy is struggling and I assume its not because he's incompetent but because he has nothing to work with.

Edit:

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you highlight that Zelensky was the first one to bring up Guiliani? You're emphasizing that Ukraine was working with this backchannel and felt that cooperating on that was important to the official foreign relations matters.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
This is a good case of it being impossible to defend the indefensible. They have no actual substance to work with. It's just filler and tangential garbage that at best is attempting to prove a fact that doesn't actually matter regarding potential impeachment. Example-- That the aid did eventually get there. Like, it's not not impeachable just because you caved at some point. Or this rambling about Ukrainian corruption, which I assume is slowly getting to a shitty justification of a Biden investigation.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Castor seems like he's improvising his way through a book report on something he didn't read

"In summary... would you agree or not that... Ukraine is a land of contrasts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.