• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Term limits is a winning position, court packing is a massive loser

The GOP already "packed" the Supreme Court when they stole Garland's Seat and they are more than content to pack State Courts when they can get away with it (see Arizona for example). It's not a "losing" issue - just frame it right (that the GOP already did it).

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i don't understand how almost none of these jabronis understand what the federalist society is and that we are so very afraid of trying to game the system to our favor when it's all the GOP does.

get rid of the filibuster, add 5 states, stack the court

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Well, the one good thing this idiotic debate settled, is it 100% ended my husband's political crush on Pete.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Wow....that was surprisingly classless from Warren.

You can say whatever you want about Biden, but he wasn't lying there.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow....that was surprisingly classless from Warren.

You can say whatever you want about Biden, but he wasn't lying there.

If Biden wasn't yelling and screaming like an asshole Warren might have been out of line, but honestly I don't think it was really that out of line if he wants to fucking tie Warrens success to "his" actions.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all have y'all points.

As someone who's done with Trump's tweets and sees the harm they do, I agree with Kamala. This isn't a game.
I mean, yeah Twitter should ban him. It's also quite true that they're obviously not going to. The only way he would be banned is if Congress passes a law to force Twitter to ban him. And any such law would likely run into huge first amendment issues and not go anywhere and yknow, to pass it in the first place, Trump would have to be gone from the White House anyway. It's not worth spending the political capital on.

So yeah, she's right. But not only picking that fight but turning it into an attack on Warren when it ultimately doesn't matter and isn't going to happen and everyone knows that, to attack her over something that bone of them are going to change no matter what... It just makes no sense and makes her seen desperate to go after that of all things no matter how right she is that Twitter should nonetheless bsn him when we all nonetheless no that's never going to happen anyway, so why make that of all things a big deal? It's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.