• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
But is Kamala wrong?

You can't say you want to hold tech accountable...but give Twitter a pass.

We've literally had people in this country commit mass shootings based on the words Trump...tweeted.

If you're a politico treating this like a game, of course you don't want Trump to give up Twitter. But he's actively using their platform to do harm.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
But is Kamala wrong?

We've literally had people in this country commit mass shootings based on the words Trump...tweeted.

If you're a politico treating this like a game, of course you don't want Trump to give up Twitter. But he's actively using their platform to do harm.

Is she wrong? Not really I guess.

Did she look like a fool? Ya lol

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
But is Kamala wrong?

It's a non-starter.

Warren was wise for not engaging with her.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
we're a few months away (maybe not even that) from everyone agreeing that Kamala is the JEB! of 2020

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
I could barely follow that Kamala attack. No chance America did. Warren parlaying it in compaign donors hypocrisy was good.

Oct 27, 2017
But is Kamala wrong?

Wrong in the sense that instead of answering the question she tried to turn it into a weird gotcha attack on Warren.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Kamala doesn't have an actual strategy, and it's showing so much, it's embarrassing. She's just looking for small hits and soundbites.

Contrast that with Warren, who is following a strategy (maybe even to a fault) and isn't deviating from it, no matter how many shots they take at her.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Kamala framed it so badly in comparison to how she framed the Biden takedown. How you frame it is way more important than if you are right.

Because Trump should be banned. But Kamala framed it in a petty way.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Y'all have y'all points.

As someone who's done with Trump's tweets and sees the harm they do, I agree with Kamala. This isn't a game.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Is there somewhere that tracks that?
From NYT's live blog:
1571191303.384300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.