• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
This is easily his best debate, I have no idea how you could have watched all of the debates and have another opinion.

He's kept the gaffes to a minimum and has actually had a few good answers to what's been asked to this point. Short of being obliterated (See: Harris) these debates typically don't cause large swings in polling anyway. Tonight won't change his position.
i mean, it was his best debate in that...he was really of no consequence?

His campaign is on the down wind. He's needs to seize frontrunner status again. Not sticking his foot in his mouth won't do that.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
i mean, it was his best debate in that...he was really of no consequence?

His campaign is on the down wind. He's needs to seize frontrunner status again. Not sticking his foot in his mouth won't do that.

Sure it will, at least as far as the importance of these debates is concerned.

These never cause an uptick, only a collapse. If he loses the nomination it's because people have a better response to Warren's policy proposals and general appeal in the upcoming months... Not what happens here tonight.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yang: Modern problems require modern solutions

Screen_Shot_2018-12-07_at_11.35.21_AM.jpg

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Conservatives and gamergaters have been running with the "they're publishers" line for a while now. Feels strange to hear Democrats running with the same thing.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking the same thing the whole night and I can't tell if it's because he's actually giving good answers or I just had low expectations and I'm only impressed that he's giving semi-cogent responses lol.
He's barely given any good answers. It's the same yang bullshit of essentially saying 'hey let's be real folks better things arent possible here we need to bandage the wound'

fuck yang, 4chan asshole.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Only people that shouldn't be on here: Klobuchar, Castro, Gillibrand, Steyer.
Everyone else has a big enough national profile.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
"Trump's Twitter account should be shut down" is not going to become a purity test. Weak attack by Harris.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking the same thing the whole night and I can't tell if it's because he's actually giving good answers or I just had low expectations and I'm only impressed that he's giving semi-cogent responses lol.

He's given good answers.

He's a bit one-note, but I find his responses well thought out and he seems to understand the underlying issues well.

Status
Not open for further replies.