• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sigh I thought you were joking...there's an obvious difference between a law compelling the government to do something (which all laws do) and a law compelling members of the public to do something (which only some laws do). We only call the latter "mandatory."
Mandatory don't litter laws. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Seems like you agree.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
How exactly do you get rid of the fillibuster? Is it up to a vote? Can they filibuster the vote to get rid of the filibuster?

Majority of the Senate can vote to eliminate the legislative filibuster whenever they want. If Dems win the Senate and at least 50 agree to kill it (a BIG if), its gone. Simple (again BIG assumption you can get all Dems on board) as that.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Booker and Harris are doing great for their VP chances tonight. Buttgieg may have destroyed his.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Honestly...the only loser tonight is Biden.

I completely forgot he was here in the second half.

Oh, i forgot Warren was here too. But I don't think this one debate will kill her. But yeah, not a good reaponse to the first time she was really attacked.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
That was a good quip from Warren. She's already winning, so why does it matter if she's older than most.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017

Oh, i forgot Warren was here too. But I don't think this one debate will kill her. But yeah, not a good reaponse to the first time she was really attacked.
I think he "won" by virtue of the Hunter Biden thing not being the topic of the night.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Sanders and Castro probably did the best tonight.

Warren, Booker, Harris did slightly above average.

Steyer and Yang Average.

Beto and Biden Slightly below average.

Klobber, Booty and Tulsi were disasters.

Last edited:

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
How can you assure democratic voters that you are up to the stress of the presidency?

Come to my rally in queens, we have a special guest, I'm doing a big campaign.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh look, Tulsi going after the front runner, again.

Someone please call her out, please Warren, fucking rip her throat out

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lmfaooo Gabby had that attack on Warren prepared all week!

I bet she is going to complain about it on twitter afterwards about biased coverage!

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Another jackass with that name.

It'll be a woman named Lusan Larandon.

BjbYGFV5fnrsezfCVHVumypSeuA=.gif

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

This is easily his best debate, I have no idea how you could have watched all of the debates and have another opinion.

He's kept the gaffes to a minimum and has actually had a few good answers to what's been asked to this point. Short of being obliterated (See: Harris) these debates typically don't cause large swings in polling anyway. Tonight won't change his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.