• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the dude that Giuliani tried ejecting they same dude Flynn tried to kidnap? Or is that a different dude ?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Pete is proving me correct right now when I said him being a fellow gay gave me no comfort.

DTC

Oct 25, 2017
then tax the shit out of corporations. And yeah tax 90% of the .1%.

make the fortune 1000 cover all of America. They can handle it.

This is such a simplistic and wrong way of looking at things - the fact is you have to significantly increase taxes on almost everyone to pay for M4All. End of story

If you want M4All, you have to realize that taxes will go up significantly. And that's fine - just realize you're going to have to pay for it.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not watching the debate, but I take it from all the reactions here that I've been right about Pete all along.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is such a simplistic and wrong way of looking at things - the fact is you have to significantly increase taxes on almost everyone to pay for M4All. End of story

If you want M4All, you have to realize that taxes will go up significantly. And that's fine - just realize you're going to have to pay for it.

alright if that's the reality of the numbers fine. But the brunt should go to the wealthy and corps.

to me the math seems a bit odd given so many are already at least partially covered by their employers it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility at first glance to get it done largely by making corps simply pay more than they do now.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really like Biden's Mandatory Buyback plan. It's how it will look in the real world.

Too bad he struggled delivering it on stage.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
It's a shame Harris is having such a good night. She needed this two months ago.

But, hey, she is having a pretty good night!

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biden is having real trouble tonight speaking correctly. I envision the general where Trump just sits there doing a baby voice mocking him as he messes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.