• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
The cost to Warren of doing this is that it signals that she's shifty and just a politician. The upside is that there's no soundbite for the general when she's not defending Sanders' M4A anyway. I think her calculation is that this isn't too damaging in the primary because lots of people who like Sanders' plan will be okay with not giving Republicans the soundbite, and lots of people who don't like Sanders' plan will take this as a signal that she's not very serious about it.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@kylegriffin
Breaking via WaPo: Rudy Giuliani privately urged Trump in 2017 to extradite a Turkish cleric living in exile in the U.S., a top priority of Turkish President Erdogan, according to multiple former administration officials familiar with the discussions.https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/giuliani-pressed-trump-to-eject-muslim-cleric-from-us-a-top-priority-of-turkish-president-former-officials-say/2019/10/15/bf43d1ec-ef68-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html …

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
can someone summarize for me in DB super terms, whats gone on so far in the democratic debate of power?
giphy.gif

Warren's in the Ring.

Oct 25, 2017
Did Warren really get smashed in the early party of the debate? Or was it like Everyone vs. Warren and it came off as desperate?

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
This has been a pretty good debate so far. No real animosity, just candidates being able to express their views.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Did Warren really get smashed in the early party of the debate? Or was it like Everyone vs. Warren and it came off as desperate?

A bit of both.

She's now the frontrunner, so she's in the crosshairs.

At the same time, it was so easy to gang up on her because her answers on M4A are bad. She needs to do better.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
OH? Y'all hate Tulsi's lies NOW?
Her takedown of Harris sucked and I'll never support her for it or anything else. With that said, Harris only has herself to blame for not being able to answer tough questions that everybody knew were coming eventually. I say that as somebody who used to have her as my number one.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Great answer from Biden on Turkey. Sorry I think that might have been the only good answer he's given on anything ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.