• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
On no planet does Klo gain on Warren because of this debate.

But damnit, I'll give her credit tonight for exposing Warren's weaknesses. Hopefully Warren's campaign is taking note.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Klobuchar was attacking people more than anyone so her entire rant just looked like hypocritical nonsense.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
"You know, I am glad you asked me about marginal tax rates. It makes me think of growing up in a one bedroom shack with my twenty brothers and sisters. We were raised by a single, working mother. She spent twenty-three hours a day in the copper mines to put food on the table, and that's why I want to raise the top marginal rate by 7.4 percent. Thank you."

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
in non-debate news, Rudy seems to have been all-in on carrying on Flynn's Turkish priorities

Rudolph W. Giuliani privately urged President Trump in 2017 to extradite a Turkish cleric living in exile in the United States, a top priority of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, according to multiple former administration officials familiar with the discussions.

Giuliani, a Trump ally who later became the president's personal attorney, repeatedly argued to Trump that the U.S. government should eject Fethullah Gulen from the country, according to the former officials, who spoke on the condition on anonymity to describe private conversations.

The former New York mayor brought up Gulen so frequently with Trump during visits to the White House that one former official described the subject as Giuliani's "hobby horse." He was so focused on the issue — "it was all Gulen," recalled a second former official — that White House aides worried that Giuliani was making the case on behalf of the Turkish government, former officials said.

"We're not going to arrest [Gulen] to do a solid for Erdogan," the second official said, describing the internal thinking.

However, Trump appeared receptive to the idea, pressing his advisers about Gulen's status, the people said.

One former senior administration official recalled that Trump asked frequently about why Gulen couldn't be turned over to Turkey, referring to Erdogan as "my friend."

Administration officials were overwhelmingly opposed to the idea and told the president that the move could violate the legal process and damage him politically.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I do think it's KIND of hilarious Beto "If we don't like what your church teaches we'll punish you" O'Rorke called Warren punitive.
LIke, girl, please.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beto and his concern for the American family making 250,000 a year. Basically GOP talking points pretending 250,000 a year is even remotely close to middle class.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, she almost had a Rubio robot moment there. She needs a better response on the M4A plan. Hell, lie about it if you fucking have to.

Not that Trump doesn't lie every second of his life, but that would immediately come back to bite her through the media. It would be a Sword of Damocles over her campaign.

No one is paying any kind of attention right now, and she is in the lead. Without a proper response, it is indeed better to duck, dodge and weave the question.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
No one is paying any kind of attention right now, and she is in the lead. Without a proper response, it is indeed better to duck, dodge and weave the question.

I get the wisdom here, but this is the basic strategy that cost BIden his lead.

Warren needs a smarter way to do this.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Beto and his concern for the American family making 250,000 a year. Basically GOP talking points pretending 250,000 a year is even remotely close to middle class.

It certainly is in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, but no one espousing that point is (or should be) remotely thinking about those families.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
bdgZa.jpg

divination

Oct 26, 2017
I actually agree with Royalan here that I'm okay with Warren taking some heat. She'll either shine or she won't and aside from the healthcare answer she's doing quite well imo.

Also Tulsi, BE GONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.