• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
It is a horrible plan to say you're going to raise taxes. lol It's the dumbest possible answer to give. Framing it as taxes will go up on the wealthy and businesses is the smart answer, and then pivoting to cost. Like, you can argue she needs to tighten up the answer (and she does) but saying "You're damn right your taxes are going up" is the stupidest possible thing.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone cares about that (she's equally as bad a Trump) and it's so esoteric. M4A is a tax trap and decriminalizing illegal immigration is just a huge loser for all white people.

But I agree her trade policies are shit.
Yeah, no one gives a shit about the meat of trade beyond online folks and DC journalists.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Were the other candidates attacking Biden as much they have been against Warren tonight? Because it sure doesn't feel like it.t

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm honestly not being shady here...every time Bernie speaks i hold my breath.

One of my favorite uncles had a heart attack when I was a kid. He survived, but care was extensive. It took months for him to be able to talk or be active without getting winded.

I don't know why Bernie doesn't drop out.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone cares about that (she's equally as bad a Trump) and it's so esoteric. M4A is a tax trap and decriminalizing illegal immigration is just a huge loser for all white people.

But I agree her trade policies are shit.
Hey! I care!

... But yeah, I get what you mean.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Warren should just say that the costs will be more than paid for by the economic growth that it creates. Republicans get away with it every time they cut taxes.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Warren will be fine. The only soundbite they will get from her is "I won't sign a bill that makes costs increase."

She should absolutely improve it by saying taxes will rise on the richest people, who can easily afford it after Trump's massive giveaway to the rich.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Biden AND HArris gotten worked on Debate 2.

I have no sympathy. I'm a fan of Warren, but she NEEDS to be tested.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
I guess, Warren summarizes that The debates are overrated and she already has the best organized campaign and she's managed to rise in the polls despite not having a big moment in any of the debates.

But coasting by is different from not getting any punches or bad moments.

Having said that, I think it won't be a big deal. I'm forgetting about it already.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
She's not a porcelain doll. She can take some hits. It's totally fine. She got the sound bite that she will not sign a bill that will raise costs. That's the goal.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
That's the whole problem! It's so transparently evasive that everyone can tell she's being evasive. If you can actually fool people by evading the question then it wouldn't be a bad strategy.
The meaning was 100% clear in the first place. Some people wanted to create an attack that it is 'evasive' because it wasn't phrased in the worst way. At that point, it could be fine to spell it once they start to be making a narrative. But it wasn't evasive in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.