• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Joe, that was bad and you should feel bad.
55479.jpg

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
"I will not sign into law a bill that raises costs for middle class families" is... not a good line.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Warren, stop volunteering to speak if you're just going to say the same thing.

She's getting spanked here.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Warren should just bring out the line about not repeating Republican talking points. But sticking to her talking points about knowing how families go bankrupt.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I think she should just say taxes on the middle class will not go up. Who gives a shit about reality.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna hurt her. Her team has to figure out a better response to the question cause Trump wont have kid gloves on for it during the general.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Everyone falling into Republican talking points in order to swipe at Warren.
It's not Republican talking points though.

I can't stand Bernie, but even he has a clearer answer here.

This is something Warren should have been taken to task for a long time ago. Her answers of M4A have been bad since debate 1.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not watching this, but Forma was getting asked this in the previous debates and managed to dodge it. But being able to skirt something like this doesn't happen when you're the frontrunner and you've got almost an entire Duggar family of desperate candidates looking to get a swipe in at the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.