• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
Hopefully more people in the Trump admin are watching this Yovanovitch thing. You can still at least attempt to end up on the right side of all this. I mean its bad enough already your in the Trump administration, but don't be so insane your willing to go down with the ship.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

The only thing that would make this better is if the car was a burning dumpster.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope y'all are ready when Barr opens up a fake investigation in whoever the Dem nominee is in the Fall of 2020 :/

Of course, the problem is now instead of oppo chum that media will devour as an independent story, the investigations will be couched in Trump's plan to use the DOJ as his personal enforcers.

The narrative has been set, which is why this whole thing blowing up now was very fortuitous

WarioFan63

Oct 25, 2017
IL
Folks I got some bad news. It appears Obama the coward didn't lift a finger to help out during WW2, proving once and for all that he doesn't love America.

/s

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bad stance he's taking. But also an unpopular stance. Don't dems have an edge w/ Catholics, Jews, and Muslims, for example? You would punish your own voters w/ this policy for their association w/ conservative institutions?
letting organizations discriminate tax-free because it's good for you politically, huh

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
It's a bad stance, and clearly unconstitutional. The government cannot give preference to one type of religious speech like that. You can argue against all tax exemptions, and that's totally fine. It's a nonstarter but at least it's legal. Tying government benefits to approved doctrine is really bad. Churches and people have the right to teach bigoted doctrine. We have the right to argue against it, but we don't have the right to dictate what they can or cannot believe.
Agreed. Especially because in a reality where something like this happened, I would have to be completely naive to believe this country wouldn't apply tax exempt status with absolute bias. Expect to see any black church attended by a member of BLM to lose tax exemption overnight.

Beto's call to ban semi-automatic weapons made sense. This...just doesn't.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Folks I got some bad news. It appears Obama the coward didn't lift a finger to help out during WW2, proving once and for all that he doesn't love America.

/s

Also, new reporting shows the teapot dome scandal of the 1920's has links to Hillary...shockingly she has evaded all rules of time and relativity to commit such heinous corruption!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I think Barr was sent to Murdoch to deliver Rudy under the bus.
Side note, your post inspired me to see if there were any transformers that turned into buses. Not counting preschool stuff, there is only one and it was a special edition Bendy Bus Prime for the UK. That shocked me

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Ex-LG @Evelynetti is ending her #IL06 bid, citing the prospect of a nasty GOP primary with @JeanneIves, per @capitolfax

"There has been enough destruction in the Republican Party from past election cycles and I choose not to contribute further to it"https://capitolfax.com/2019/10/11/sanguinetti-bows-out-of-congressional-race/ …

Two months ago, the @NRCC published a memo touting Evelyn Sanguinetti to promote their claim that the GOP is recruiting more diverse candidates. Sanguinetti just dropped out of the race for #IL06 https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-gop-campaign-arm-touts-increasingly-diverse-2020-field …

Now the GOP is stuck with the Trumpy candidate in Ives, Evelyn raising shit money, and with Casten raised $700k this quarter, this race is going to be out of reach, nice going Tom.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The GOP representation is becoming whiter and more male because their female/minority candidates generally represent more moderate districts and are thus the ones on the front lines when the wave elections happen.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Why does this thread use the word grifter so much.
Because literally every single Republican is either dumb or/and a grifter.

James LaPorta
@JimLaPorta

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1182731110981230595

#BREAKING and an exclusive developing story — #Turkey bombs U.S. Special Forces in #Syria attack, apparently by mistake

Turkey apparently attacked US forces "by mistake."

Enjoy this, GOP.

Here we fucking go

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
Last edited:

Absent

Oct 26, 2017

James LaPorta
@JimLaPorta

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1182731110981230595

#BREAKING and an exclusive developing story — #Turkey bombs U.S. Special Forces in #Syria attack, apparently by mistake

Turkey apparently attacked US forces "by mistake."

Enjoy this, GOP.

Newsweek has learned through both an Iraqi Kurdish intelligence official and senior Pentagon official that Special Forces operating on Mashtenour hill in the majority-Kurdish city of Kobani fell under artillery fire from Turkish forces conducting their so-called "Operation Peace Spring" against Kurdish fighters backed by the U.S. but considered terrorist organizations by Turkey.
The senior Pentagon official said that Turkish forces should be aware of U.S. positions "down to the grid." The official could not specify the exact number of personnel present, but indicated they were "small numbers below company level," so somewhere between 15 and 100 troops.

The official said shelling was so heavy that the U.S. personnel were exfiltrated once the attack had ceased. Newsweek has reached out to the Pentagon for comment on the situation
Oh, boy.

Oct 25, 2017
In that case I'd be happy to take the L, but all reports I've read so far said they had a flight to Vienna?!

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said Parnas and Fruman were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport near Washington as they prepared to board a international flight with one-way tickets. Berman did not reveal their destination, but a person familiar with the matter said they were ticketed for Frankfurt, Germany. Kukushkin was arrested in San Francisco, and Correia was not yet in custody late Thursday.

The flight was to Frankfurt, the final destination was reportedly Vienna.

Status
Not open for further replies.