• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
One of the only bright spots of Trump's presidency is the total and complete vindication of Hillary Clinton. Every damn thing she said gonna happen, happened. And everyone can fucking sit the hell down about it. Cause she right. She always been right. She gonna keep being right.
tenor.gif
It's unfortunate that I'll likely never see such an accomplished and qualified candidate again in my lifetime.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
what the hell is the Trump Presidential Library going to look like. where are they even going to put it. SI?

Oct 27, 2017
My main issue with this whole pregnancy story is how things blew up so quickly. Warren talks about her personal experience and then someone just shows up and calls her a liar. And then everyone on the right and Bernie Bros just run with it.

The crux of their argument is literally "B-but she never said anything about this back in 2007..."

I couldn't believe how fucking lazy you have to be to use your 35 post sock to state the most luke warm take possible.

I demand a better class of trolls. Someone get Soros and his money on the phone to fix this

Good Hunter

Alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Sort of a disservice to the one who won and actually has a chance of winning in the future.
Hey we all gotta start somewhere. This time two years ago nobody even knew who AOC was. Now she's a shoe-in for president as soon as she's old enough to run. And it's not like anyone misses Joe Crowley despite his leadership role lmao. If Shahid has half the success of AOC it will be a massive accomplishment.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I mean it kind of takes a certain type of person with a certain type of limited experiences to think that 1) "resignations" are always willing in such circumstances, 2) the actual reason "fired for being pregnant" will be noted down in Board minutes, 3) pregnancy doesn't happen in stages, 4) everyone is going to be open about their experiences of sexism, and 5) not being open about an experience before, but sharing it now, means that you're lying now.
It's also desperation, a need to get some knock in on a candidate that's rapidly gaining in popularity.

A lot of these same people calling Warren a liar will turn around and slam Biden for being old and having no stamina while backing a candidate who just had a heart attack.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

THAT ELECTING A DO-NOTHING IDIOT WHO LOVES CORRUPTION

TO THE COUNTRY'S HIGHEST OFFICE

WAS A TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA

WE DID

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU

Fuck me I am SEETHING right now. I haven't felt this specific kind of anger since 2003. Another completely pointless mistake that will take generations to fix.

And think about this: Erdogan already had his troops in position when Trump tweeted his greenlight. He kept this a secret from Congress and the Pentagon to give Erdogan the jump on the Kurds.
Sinister and evil.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
what the hell is the Trump Presidential Library going to look like. where are they even going to put it. SI?

It's going to be an archive of tweets on Twitter.

I've heard Moscow is lovely this time of year.
10,000 copies of The Art of the Deal and one of those stupid red hats.

I saw my first red hat out in the wild last weekend. I live in a very blue area so it was weird to see one. It was on an old white guy sitting with his wife and two grandkids - who were not white. I was like, "Dude..."

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
One of the only bright spots of Trump's presidency is the total and complete vindication of Hillary Clinton. Every damn thing she said gonna happen, happened. And everyone can fucking sit the hell down about it. Cause she right. She always been right. She gonna keep being right.
tenor.gif
She will always be the girl who got away on America. Two thoughts though:

1) if she had won, she would've had a horrible presidency. Republicans would've already filled articles of impeachment twice. They probably would've kept both houses, and/or won big in 2018

2) would she dare run if trump is impeached and removed, or quits?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Remember when middle America's white hot hatred for Pelosi was going to cost Democrats the House? And the only way we could win would be to install True Progressive (who would somehow appeal to Republicans) Tim Ryan whose presidential campaign is currently polling at around 0%?

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when middle America's white hot hatred for Pelosi was going to cost Democrats the House? And the only way we could win would be to install True Progressive (who would somehow appeal to Republicans) Tim Ryan whose presidential campaign is currently polling at around 0%?
I was so young then, as now, and remember the mythical Speaker Newblood Freshface.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
So I am looking over my latest gas bill, and thanks to the TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT UNF UNF I saved... wait for it... a little over ONE WHOLE DOLLAR!

What a joke!

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

THAT ELECTING A DO-NOTHING IDIOT WHO LOVES CORRUPTION

TO THE COUNTRY'S HIGHEST OFFICE

WAS A TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA

WE DID

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU

Fuck me I am SEETHING right now. I haven't felt this specific kind of anger since 2003. Another completely pointless mistake that will take generations to fix.

This is worse than 2003 for me by a lot. This is just pure horror.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
The day I die of cirrhosis, the last thoughts in my mind will be that I never saw GWB, Trump, and Erdogan tried at the Hague in my lifetime.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Forget the Presidential Library, where are they going to bury him when he dies. There might be an issue with...traffic.

Maybe they'll bury him at sea like Osama.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't listened, but the NatSec/Military background appears to be very useful right now for some of the R-district Dems.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, okay I misunderstood you then since I was speaking entirely on the basis of Republican voters as registered and identified Republicans in their entirety, regardless of how they voted in one specific election.

But even still, many in 2018 can and likely will also slide away from the their R vote in 2020, or at least discussion and exposure of more of Trump's criminal activity beyond the Fox bubble can sway them away from voting outright.
Gotcha.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
She ain't going to run again. She knows she's not going to win, and as much as people like to pretend she has some entitlement complex, she would much prefer to see any other Dem in the White House.

It might just be my own fanfic, but Warren wins the Primary and she'll get a congratulatory call from Hillary. Warren wins in November, and she'll get a congratulatory call from Hillary. Because a) she wants a Dem to win, and b) a woman winning the Presidency in her lifetime would probably be the best political gift she could ever receive.

The day I die of cirrhosis, the last thoughts in my mind will be that I never saw GWB, Trump, and Erdogan tried at the Hague in my lifetime.

I'm waiting for one of the candidates to come out and say "This terrible turn of events in Syria with our allies the kurds has pushed me to say this: If I win in November, I'll sign the US into the International Criminal Court, and Trump can be tried there."

Unlikely to ever happen, but by God it ought to.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Even if Trump is impeached and removed by Christmas, that's still a year of dealing with Pence and anti-everything-but-straight-white-mother-sanctioned-missionary-sex ass.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's going to be an archive of tweets on Twitter.

I saw my first red hat out in the wild last weekend. I live in a very blue area so it was weird to see one. It was on an old white guy sitting with his wife and two grandkids - who were not white. I was like, "Dude..."
I had never seen any Trump shit here in Phoneix. Since the impeachment inquiry, I've now seen 5 people. They are being more brazen then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.