• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god at the lavrov one from WaPo
If anyone who had knowledge of the classification abuse and this event specifically talked to mueller but didn't tell him I hope they get life in prison.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
And why is it always republicans that are so much more blindly loyal to their corrupt leaders? Maybe if they weren't their leaders wouldn't be so fucking corrupt?

Looking from the outside, US far right conservatives seem to only need a single reason to vote for somebody. As long as they support their "thing" or couple of things e.g. taxes, abortion, guns, etc, everything else doesn't matter. People from the other side are just assumed to be worse overall because they don't support their thing. Bonus: people don't like admitting they were wrong.

Meanwhile, US far left liberals seem to need only a single reason NOT to vote for somebody. A candidates entire platform and voting history doesn't matter because they did that Wall Street talk that time.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
First page is nothing but Rudy and luke-warm takes. I expect a lot better from you folks, going forward.

i will provide you with a pretty spicy take: can we really blame tr*mp for doing An Crime As President Of The United States when Being President Of The United States makes you complicit in the state's crimes against queer people, people of color, disabled people, impoverished people, the people of other nations, and so forth and so on? yes, obviously, but also we should make america less bad, is what i'm getting at

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like within days we are going to find out that Trump approved of Saudi Arabia killing the journalist on a phone call. It's pretty much inevitable at this point.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
So the Washington Post published that Ukraines parliament might re-open investigations including the Biden inquiry. Why do I get the feeling that trump always gets thrown a lifeline, this is so fucking frustrating.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Lawd Trump about to set the world record on his Nixon speedrun. This week is going down in history.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Only two more things remain for this to complete the American political Trump saga:

*Trump admits on a phone call that the Clinton emails were a hoax drummed up to help him win the elections. Either that or we find the Clinton emails on that super secret server.

*We get reports of Trump being involved in the Epstein suicide/murder conspiracy.

Oct 27, 2017
i will provide you with a pretty spicy take: can we really blame tr*mp for doing An Crime As President Of The United States when Being President Of The United States makes you complicit in the state's crimes against queer people, people of color, disabled people, impoverished people, the people of other nations, and so forth and so on? yes, obviously, but also we should make america less bad, is what i'm getting at

No argument from me. The Founders were a lot of things, but above all they loved the smell of their own poetic farts.

I always like to remember that in the Preamble to the Constitution they spoke about "forming a more perfect union" and that statement always struck me as the most poignant, because instead of claiming how fucking great we are, they're saying that we are always going to fail to uphold our ideals. But the American ethos should be that we recognize the failure and perpetually rededicate ourselves to first principles.

America is asymptotic, and it only truly fails as an idea when we stop trying to make it better.

/poetic shart

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Only two more things remain for this to complete the American political Trump saga:

*Trump admits on a phone call that the Clinton emails were a hoax drummed up to help him win the elections. Either that or we find the Clinton emails on that super secret server.

*We get reports of Trump being involved in the Epstein suicide/murder conspiracy.

Trump personally murdered Benjamin Ghazi

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
So the Washington Post published that Ukraines parliament might re-open investigations including the Biden inquiry. Why do I get the feeling that trump always gets thrown a lifeline, this is so fucking frustrating.

There was an article out that said this would likely happen but it would actually not be good for trump, because the Ukrainians don't dispute that what Biden did was good for them.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
There was an article out that said this would likely happen but it would actually not be good for trump, because the Ukrainians don't dispute that what Biden did was good for them.
Hope that's the case. But seems like even them mentioning an investigation will help trump run away with the message by saying that he was right all along. Although he would be saying that regardless, it's just a matter of how the media portrays it.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Re Warren: I think Jason Kander would also be an awesome VP for her, if he's up for it of course.

I also say this because I have a crush on him the size of Missouri

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Whoever held onto that Oval Office comment must've been waiting for the right moment I swear because I feel like it would've been lost in the Mueller Report black hole otherwise. Wooooooow

Oct 27, 2017
Hope that's the case. But seems like even them mentioning an investigation will help trump run away with the message by saying that he was right all along. Although he would be saying that regardless, it's just a matter of how the media portrays it.
My dude you need to teach yourself not to constantly look for the next bad thing to land on

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
We will build a monument to this god damn whistle blower.

Use the stupid materials Trump bought for his stupid wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.