• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Cornyn gets ratio'd like every tweet

Also can MJ Hegar do one of those Willy Nelson concerts, Show up on Colbert. Fucking something so that people know she's a person who exists

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I don't get some Republican stances. Why dig in against climate change...and science? The GOP founded the EPA. It is such an easy thing to take the lead on and get credited for but instead...

*sigh*

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
giphy.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The net favorable rating for Sanders — a combination of likely Democratic caucusgoers who report feeling very or mostly favorable toward the senator from Vermont — has dropped from a high of 74% last December to 58% in September. His net unfavorable rating, combining those whose feelings are mostly or very unfavorable — rose nearly as much in that time, going from 22% to 36%.

Both ratings were relatively stable in Iowa Polls before September. The biggest shifts come from the portion of likely caucusgoers who report their feelings as very favorable toward him — a drop from 43% in December to 26% now.

Woof

Warren also outperforms Sanders among those who caucused for him in 2016. He's the first choice for 25% of people who say they backed him then, while Warren is the top pick for 32%. She also draws in 22% of Hillary Clinton's 2016 caucusgoers, while Sanders draws none of Clinton's former supporters.

That's the money, Warren is drawing from Sanders and Clinton voters, Sanders is drawing from nobody.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Warren also outperforms Sanders among those who caucused for him in 2016. He's the first choice for 25% of people who say they backed him then, while Warren is the top pick for 32%. She also draws in 22% of Hillary Clinton's 2016 caucusgoers, while Sanders draws none of Clinton's former supporters.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Bernie a distant third. 😃

Well, since it clearly won't be Beto, permission to board the Warren bandwagon?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Between this and Miss "Do you need assistance? x100" from the forum last night, Iowans are on one.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They were just mentioning on CNN a big thing going for Warren is she is starting to heavily eat into Sanders supporters. in march she only had 10% of the under 35 vote. She is now up over 27% While Sanders support among under 35 voters has dropped nearly as much in Iowa

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warren's going to win if the Clinton/Sanders supporter trends we're seeing in Iowa play out nationally and neither Biden or Sanders can actually gain new supporters.
Holy bejesus.

When I said Bernie had lost 2/3ds of his support relative to 2016 and that it meant he was in big trouble? I was not saying that because I don't like the guy, I was saying that because that's what the correct read of the stats was.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
WARREN

I think we're going to get a final four very soon. Warren, Buttigieg, Sanders and Biden. If those rumors about Booker not raising enough money to sustain a campaign are true, I don't see how anyone else could be either - Harris' fundraising is expected to be very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.