• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_omz5y1gyRT1r9zdybo1_400.gif

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
All the Senators running are constantly calling for impeachment when asked. It's a much easier calculus for them.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
It's also soooooo fucking smart. Stake a claim to the ire on the left that no one else is currently trying to go after. It's good politics for a primary, and has no real downside towards the general. It's very smart.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I like Liz, but I'm still voting for Bernie in the primary. He's my man. Of course I will vote for Liz if she's nominated. She's my #2.

Albert

Oct 25, 2017
In a statement released after the NPR interview, Pelosi went even further, saying the reports raise "grave, urgent concerns for our national security" and that the president and his administration must conduct "our national security and foreign policy in the best interest of the American people, not the President's personal interest."

"If the President has done what has been alleged," she said, "then he is stepping into a dangerous minefield with serious repercussions for his Administration and our democracy."
Trump stepped in a minefield a long time ago; Pelosi has done nothing to show that there will be serious repercussions for anything he has done.

I was going to buy Untitled Goose Game, but I think I'll throw some money Warren's way instead.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many times do I have to say it's "Warren you guys."

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
She's been calling for it from day one and it's been ignored since day one. I wonder if Nancy is so naive that she thought just the thought of Trump and co being under scrutiny for what they did would be enough to keep them from trying to do more? It's fucking infuriating and worst they've lost the messaging and won't be able to regain it without an actual all out impeachment not this whatever the duck they are doing now.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Warren will get a huge boost in primary polling if she takes this hard out on the trail.

It's what the base wants to hear.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
There's a reason the odds are on Warren and not Biden.

yeah the contrast between their two statements today on the Ukraine scandal is rather stark

and Biden was the one being targeted by Trump and the best he can come up with is total weak sauce lol. Warren just cuts through all the bs

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good attitude, opposite for me too, shit if Warren doesn't get it but Bernie does, I'd be almost as ecstatic.
I just don't think he'd win

I actually think Bernie would have an easier time in the general because a chunk of his base seems so toxic and won't vote for anyone else.

Yes Warren isn't Hillary but we already kind of saw this happen in 16 and the WFP stuff tells you it probably will again.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Just tuned in to the LGBTQ Forum and, I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous but...I don't know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street I wouldn't...I wouldn't know a thing...

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
That's not what they're saying here. It's about the primary. The underlying metrics are really, really good for Warren in the race. https://projects.economist.com/democratic-primaries-2020/

The point still stands that saying definitively that Warren will win the primary is premature, and I'm reminded of almost the entire country being so sure that Hillary would have won the general election. I've seen similar statistics saying Hillary was going to win the general. I'm not buying into any predictions until voting day.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just tuned in to the LGBTQ Forum and, I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous but...I don't know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street I wouldn't...I wouldn't know a thing...
I had no fucking idea who Sestak was and that he was fucking running.

Also...Joe is already doing mediocre.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Where are you guys seeing Biden? I'm seeing Booker on my TV.

And damnit, did I miss Marianne cast Dispelga on homophobia already?

Status
Not open for further replies.