• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
1. Bail on SC cause you have a sore throat and really lets be honest wouldn't be the first time.
2. Lose WFP endorsement
3. Revolution

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

I'm not entirely surprised. Warren seems like she'd be up their alley.

I like that they had the guts to come out and endorse though. It's going to cause them some grief in certain circles, which they acknowledge, but if we don't start organizing against Biden then he'll win.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, the salt is delicious. I guess when they voted to endorse Bernie with 87% of the vote in 2016 they were good. Now they bad!

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

leon.png

She'll speak out on this but not Syria because Russia backs Iran in the SA/Iran conflict.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why do we care about who the WFP endorses? If they endorsed Bernie for 2016 then their endorsement doesn't matter yeah? is it just that things look bad for Bernie if he lose their support?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
why do we care about who the WFP endorses? If they endorsed Bernie for 2016 then their endorsement doesn't matter yeah? is it just that things look bad for Bernie if he lose their support?
Seeing as how Bernie did much better than anyone expected at the start of his last campaign (unless they thought he would win), I would imagine endorsements from groups like this helped significantly.

And yes, it does hurt him to lose support from groups that endorsed him in the past to a credible challenger.

Does it rhyme with Ernie?

Beto and Pete were immediately written off as trash centrists.

Worth pointing out they wanted to sit down with Harris too and she blew them off.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
They have a fair amount of power in the states where they exist, NY especially. Lot of volunteers and grassroots ability.

This could give Warren a good shot at NY if things keep going they way they have been.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when AOC is going to do her endorsement for Warren. We all know it's happening, all that matters is the timing.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because it shows the trends from earlier this year that were very bad for Bernie in this critical part of the party for him have not reversed.

This is good for Warren and bad for Bernie. It's not some anti-Bernie conspiracy to point it out.

Oct 27, 2017
Other than fucking GAB, who the hell are Tulsi-stans?

This lady will be running as a moderate Republican in some backwater mountain-west state within 5 years.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other than fucking GAB, who the hell are Tulsi-stans?

This lady will be running as a moderate Republican in some backwater mountain-west state within 5 years.
Fascist "Leftists" carrying water for states like Russia and China. See: Blumenthal, Max where Israel is a fascist state but the Hong Kong protestors are the real bad guys.

Oh and he just went on a expense paid trip to Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.