• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
White straight "alpha is best" men make me want to show them what a real alpha looks like.

Hint, it's not a fat stupid narcistic pussy fuck who holds, tweets, eats and shits (on people and toilets) all day.

White straight men were a mistake. Nothing but trash!

Whoa man, not all of us are trash...

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
White straight "alpha is best" men make me want to show them what a real alpha looks like.

Hint, it's not a fat stupid narcistic pussy fuck who holds, tweets, eats and shits (on people and toilets) all day.

...all men who subscribe to the alpha/beta mode of thinking are trash, to be frank.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd agree that the Democrats have a better chance at doing it for this reason alone.

537 votes in Florida in 2000, and less than a .5% shift in three states in 2016 would have done it.

Worth noting as well that if Kerry had done just a little over two points better in Ohio in 2004, he would have won that election too.

If NPVIC passes and holds up, I don't see why 2020-2024-2028 couldn't give Democrats three in a row, barring the usual caveats (economy crashing or personal scandal). Ideally we'll see a decade or so of Democratic domination (including in midterms, please Christ) that forces the GOP to finally get their act together and decide that moderating to win swing voters is a worthier endeavor than holding the base. Climate change, LGBTQ issues and immigration are three specific areas they're going to need to moderate on if they don't want to get murdered electorally once Gen Z and millennials are voting in greater quantities (and offsetting dead boomers), but the pendulum is bound to swing back sometime.

If the Democratic nominee wins the popular vote next year (which seems all but guaranteed), the Democrats will have won the popular vote in 7 of the past 8 presidential elections and only come away with the office 5, and possibly 4 times. That's both impressive and infuriating.

The Republican would be so radically changed if that were to happen. They might lose more than gain. There i a siginificiant chunk of the party is radical or hardcore Trump supporters, it be very difficult to replace them with unreliable voters. Republicans are going to rely on older, rural voters for the time being I don't see that changing anytime soon.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

He's the "Idiot's Guide to Alpha Males" because they're chest thumping idiots themselves.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this is going to blow back on them.
I mean, it's brown people so probably not but I'm going to hope so for their sake because this is awful. 😡 Once again, fuck this administration.

Not a US territory, not US citizens, brown people, Democrats focused on the primary and impeachment? No, probably not.

What's even worse, is that the US is going to actively try to prevent China from doing any telecom infrastructure repair to prevent them from being so clowr tonthe mainland US.

The Bahamas are fucked.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I can feel the internal screaming behind those words
Me, watching the results come in every election, good or bad:

source.gif

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Quoting myself from the OT
Update on what changed.
It's so clear that Miller was involved in this decision here and it was engineered specifically to be as cruel as possible.

This is what I'm learning from passengers: normally Bahamians can FLY to the USA with their passport and a clean police record. Bc of the hurricane, the rules were changed and they could also come to US under those conditions on ferries and ships. They've been doing that for days
So they all lined up and waited for hours to board this ferry. (See my tweets from earlier) when we were about to leave, something changed.

Oct 27, 2017
How many presidential votes are all these acts and measures actually preserving? Did he win alabama back because of the sharpie edit? Did he win Florida with this latest evacuation move?

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
How many presidential votes are all these acts and measures actually preserving? Did he win alabama back because of the sharpie edit? Did he win Florida with this latest evacuation move?

Miller moves aren't for the electorate. Most of them are done in silence until the news digs for it. They are white nationalists doing what they believe is best for white America.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Her story on Tunberry was kind of a big deal this weekend, hoping for a followup.

I think ebven if they had hd video fpotage of him laying out exactlty how hes gunna scam money, while counting the scammed money... Would result in the same action from dems weve seen for years.
.they dont want to rock the boat of tradition. Potus is effectively a king. And theyve got on blinders hoping something...

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

US Airforce orders review... Does nothing to stop this from happening again.

there, I just saved these people about 20 minutes of reporting and typing.

Any Republican in 2021 that dares evoke the Emoluments clause against the Democratic President deserves to be punched squarely in the throat. Immediately and repeatedily.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

The goal is just to be "alpha" for his followers and try to inspire them.

Although I imagine a lot of it is just because he can.

Oct 25, 2017

The U.S. Air Force has ordered a world-wide review of how it chooses overnight accommodations on long flights following revelations that air crews had occasionally stayed at President Donald Trump's Scotland resort while refueling at a small commercial airport nearby.

The review comes as news outlets including POLITICO uncover additional instances of military personnel staying at Trump properties. And the C-17 crew's overnight stay at Trump's Turnberry resort in Scotland earlier this year, first reported by Politico on Friday, was was not an isolated incident.

Edit: Beaten by a bunch.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There had to be a conscious decision to steer traffic to the resort. There's no way it was on the regular radar of places to stay. They are all about them Hiltons/Marriotts.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It's literally how the mob works. Each captain kicks up some of their earnings to the boss each week. Pence did it in Doonbeg. The USAF is doing it in Turnberry. Barr is doing it in DC, so is the RNC, both paying for events at Trump locations.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Not to take away from Bertrand's reporting; this would be a bombshell story under any other President.

...actually, we wouldn't have gotten here with any other President. No other President would have had the audacity to crap all over the emoluments clause like Trump has been since the very moment he took office.

But seeing as we're here, in a Trumpian world where nobody seems interested in doing their jobs and holding the Mad King accountable, what realistically will come of this?

less

Oct 25, 2017
It's literally how the mob works. Each captain kicks up some of their earnings to the boss each week. Pence did it in Doonbeg. The USAF is doing it in Turnberry. Barr is doing it in DC, so is the RNC, both paying for events at Trump locations.

It is infuriating to the point that I want to see the Trump family wealth shattered somehow or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.