• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got the complaint guys. My uncle who works at Nintendo was able to hook me up. Y'all won't believe how many crimes Trump committed.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
I can't quite make out what we're getting, but I think there's a difference between the complaint and the report. The complaint would just be the accusations, while report would be more of the substance.

This is just my understanding from trying to unravel it for the past 5 minutes. I could be completely wrong.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Whoever portrays Rudy Giuliani in the eventual film is gonna win the Oscar.
Besides Baldwin no one could play trump, the man is just already a caricature, so I'm guessing the movie is gonna just have him like an adult in the Peanuts cartoons

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't quite make out what we're getting, but I think there's a difference between the complaint and the report. The complaint would just be the accusations, while report would be more of the substance.

This is just my understanding from trying to unravel it for the past 5 minutes. I could be completely wrong.
Wait, are we getting some shitty Barr summary again?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like releasing the complaint and trying to blow it off as nothing is their only play. Otherwise they look like they are covering it up, especially with all the news stories with leaks.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

The complaint is what the whistleblower said what happened. Apparently they were very detailed about what they heard or saw and named witnesses. The IG then investigated to see if something illegal had happened. He would have made his own report. He determined there was. Barr read that report and shut it down apparently. Nobody else has seen that report. I heard one congress person earlier that read the complaint say the IG had interviewed witnesses for the report.

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Some Bernie supporters are starting to get desperate and basically making Warren out to be some sort of secret Republican corporate neoliberal shill worse than Hillary.
I saw a video by Kyle Kulinski the other day doing this very thing. I usually like his work, but this was transparent as hell. He also did a video claiming the Biden conspiracy as fact. Funny how he went after the 2 candidates ahead of his choice. Nothing like killing your credibility for Sanders.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Man I wish this show was still on the air.
Did you see the ep, I think it was a special, the one where it was presented as being 10 years in the future?
Trump was boasting about how he could run as a Democrat and win, so he did, and he was the nominee for both the GOP and Dems, but then Russia hackers made Jill Stein win in 2020. Bezos ended up buying Trump Tower for cents on the dollar, etc.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
I normally don't like it when people ask for OTs on certain things...but I think I may need to make an exception in this case.

What is going on?!?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Now it seems some Dems want to call Rudy in for a closed door session.

...which completely defeats the purpose of calling Rudy in.

Rudy doesn't actually know any new info on his own. You put him in front of cameras to make an ass of himself and step all over WH talking points like he always does.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well it started with the WFP thing, this "looking for any reason to criticize Warren" thing to the point of:

-suggesting that she only got the WFP nomination because she bought it or some shit like that.
-Theres also a tweet about a foreign policy interview Warren had (and it was a meh interview she said some good stuff and some bad stuff) but said Tweet basically lied to make her seem worse. Saying that she "implied that Iran had violated the nuclear deal on their own" which is...not what she said
-Also the whole "polls dont matter" attitude is growing on the left which is on some level understandable but trying to unskew every poll and minimize their results is a bad look.

I think that criticizing Warren from leftist perspectives is totally fair but there are different degrees. Sam Seder, David Pakman and David Doel have all share reasonable criticisms of her campaign. However, not everyone has the same uh, tact. Its not thaat bad but the animosity and hostility directed to Warren seems to be growing, which is why it worries me. Not because they will vote for Trump or for some rando, it just makes interactions with them less enjoyable.

The later is so funny considering "look at the polling!" was the go to response for 2016 in terms of a last ditch response to Clinton all but securing the primary so early on.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Did you see the ep, I think it was a special, the one where it was presented as being 10 years in the future?
Trump was boasting about how he could run as a Democrat and win, so he did, and he was the nominee for both the GOP and Dems, but then Russia hackers made Jill Stein win in 2020. Bezos ended up buying Trump Tower for cents on the dollar, etc.
Hell yeah, it was great. Demented Trump in the nursing home. Pence happily living in Florida as a gay man. Bannon a filthy, raving, scab-encrusted ragamuffin. I don't get why it didn't catch on.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man someone @ me when this whistleblower report comes out. Going to bed and today was already taxing as hell trying to follow everything.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Van Jones has the worst takes nowadays. Caution against impeachment? gtfo.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I saw a video by Kyle Kulinski the other day doing this very thing. I usually like his work, but this was transparent as hell. He also did a video claiming the Biden conspiracy as fact. Funny how he went after the 2 candidates ahead of his choice. Nothing like killing your credibility for Sanders.

How?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
CNN reporting it declassified as well. They are hearing maybe tomorrow which means I can go to bed. Weird to see Tapper and Cooper on live right now.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Well the Biden thing wasnt so much "anti Biden" as it was "anti corporate democrats". Kyle despises the democratic party establishment so he takes any opportunity to mock them. This doesnt mean that he doesnt criticize republicans and conservatives but taking shots at the dems is a fundamental part of his show.

It works 80% of the time because its just so easy to make fun of dems. But in cases like impeachment where dems seem to be doing ok, he just seems to short circuit and side with whoever is against the dems, whether that means:
-defending Bill Barr"s report of the Mueller report
-Using the "the Mueller report said no collusion!" bs talking point
-Opposing impeachment because it didnt work on Bill Clinton (?)

Or, in this case, trusting that whole Biden threatened Ukraine story immediately.

Like, he doesnt oppose impeachment because he likes Trump or whatever, in fact he was pushing for impeachment via the emoluments clause. Which could mean "i will only support the case for impeachment that Bernie came up with" or it means "I just dont like supporting regular dems aside from specific circunstances like an election season"

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
The constant stream of news about this is going to cause me to die of old age before I get to play Dragon Quest XIS on Friday.

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
remember when the president almost invited the taliban over on 9/11
upiphotostwo688205-800x450.jpg

Beware the wrath of the spurned hawk. It's the one ONE weak flank that could take Trump down.

Status
Not open for further replies.