• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Hmmmm...seeing as Kamala's plans are usually praised for actually being substantive, I'm actually curious about what this will look like.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I can't wait to see some 2020 polls that have been taken after this scandal broke. Even if we can't get the senate to convict, I think the fucker is sunk.

Oct 27, 2017
The buzz saw going on with doughy bellwethers like Erick son of Erick is fascinating.

He's gone from 'nothing burger!` to 'this shit is bad, real bad. Abandon ship' in like 6 hours time. It means little about where the Senate GOP is going, but the palpable stench of 50-something former Bush cheerleaders trying to find some cover is a beautiful train wreck

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
I know how absurd it is to think Republicans would finally want to get off this ride. Trump has taken over the machinery of the party and has the loyalty of its most ardent voters. But the speed at which this story is worsening makes me wonder how far their loyalty will be tested.

In just today's updates, the president implicated his own VP on the Ukraine affair live and on air, then retroactively classified the report, only for us to find that the whistleblower identified multiple White House officials who likely did speak to an investigator, and it isn't midnight on the East Coast yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt he's read anything about this other than the White House supplied talking points. There's a few other dipshits currently sitting in Congress that we could all say the same thing for.
All these people saying "it would be something entirely different if the president explicitly spelled it out" and it's like check twitter my man

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This man/woman is a national hero.

john-bolton.jpg

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
The buzz saw going on with doughy bellwethers like Erick son of Erick is fascinating.

He's gone from 'nothing burger!` to 'this shit is bad, real bad. Abandon ship' in like 6 hours time. It means little about where the Senate GOP is going, but the palpable stench of 50-something former Bush cheerleaders trying to find some cover is a beautiful train wreck

Wait really? The guy who went from never trump to "you lefties forced me to vote for trump in 2020"? This I need to see.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
somebody trick Don Jr into starting the #ReleasetheReport hashtag

they're trying to hide Mr. Trump's exculpatory evidence!

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
It's wild that I sat down for the first time today, and was like "Man, it's boring. Nothing's happened in like...twenty minutes."

Status
Not open for further replies.