• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017

"WTF" should just be the heading from 2016 to the end of "Trumpism".

PKqMt32iABkindqxVqXB2oGEHD4=.gif

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
If Warren wins the nomination, Trump potentially led himself into impeachment by underestimating a woman.

It's small, but I'd love it.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ive been drunk the whole time and its beeen grrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaate

stupid motherfuckers everywhere, emblem on the white house*

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Beto O'Rourke's Son Concerned Trump Will Order Ukraine To Investigate Him Next

EL PASO, TX—Worrying over whether he had ever engaged in any activity that might hurt his father's candidacy, Henry O'Rourke, the 8-year-old son of White House hopeful Beto O'Rourke, expressed concern Tuesday that President Trump might instruct Ukraine to investigate him next. "What if those Ukrainian guys find out about that time last year I got my recess privileges taken away for acting up in class?" the visibly panicked third-grader said as he repeatedly searched beneath his bed and inside his closet to make sure there weren't any unfinished school assignments or other incriminating materials that could be used against him or his father.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Is it fucking weird to say that a few weeks ago I was watching a video on the 1995 Thanksgiving Parade and lo and behold, Al Roker was interviewing Giuliani?

I was honestly stunned how he degenerated into this conspiracist troglodyte.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
If it is Bolton I imagine the mustache disconnecting from it's host body late at night, sneaking up to trump's ear while he sleeps and whispering "the Bushes and Jeb say Hello"

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Beto O'Rourke's Son Concerned Trump Will Order Ukraine To Investigate Him Next

EL PASO, TX—Worrying over whether he had ever engaged in any activity that might hurt his father's candidacy, Henry O'Rourke, the 8-year-old son of White House hopeful Beto O'Rourke, expressed concern Tuesday that President Trump might instruct Ukraine to investigate him next. "What if those Ukrainian guys find out about that time last year I got my recess privileges taken away for acting up in class?" the visibly panicked third-grader said as he repeatedly searched beneath his bed and inside his closet to make sure there weren't any unfinished school assignments or other incriminating materials that could be used against him or his father.

(This isn't directed at you)

But maaaan, I don't like this at all. I get it. It's not mean spirited. It's meant to be funny...but even satire sites should just leave kids out of this stuff. IDK if it's the parent in me or what the issue is.....but I really hate it.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I don't like that Trump is meeting with the Ukrainian president ahead of the transcripts and the testimony. Too much potential for a last minute Hail Mary deal to squash the story.

I do like that their first volley at the whistleblower is the "scoop" that his lawyer interned with Clinton 20 years ago. The greatest hits he'll never let go.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
yo guys what if trump just stays in trump tower and never goes back to the White House? Like he's just like "imma be president from here now"

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Truly historic covers. I am going to be saving my newspaper for this week (yes I still get them dropped off at my house in this day and age LOL!).

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I don't like that Trump is meeting with the Ukrainian president ahead of the transcripts and the testimony. Too much potential for a last minute Hail Mary deal to squash the story.

I do like that their first volley at the whistleblower is the "scoop" that his lawyer interned with Clinton 20 years ago. The greatest hits he'll never let go.
What's he going to do? Threaten to withhold aid if the comedian won't cover for him?

I mean, that's quite plausible but it will only further tangle him up.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is Trump actually dumb enough to strike a last minute deal with Ukraine about this whistleblower stuff? What is he even going to say?

"Hey I will totally give you a billion dollars if you tell them there was no quid pro quo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.