• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
Its amazing to me how today you have both Trumps from the UK and US get fucked. So much cosmic energyyyyyyy~

You're dead right there. I've been mainlining UK Supreme Court this last week, got the day off to stream Parliament tomorrow, now Impeachment, all of this interspersed with the Rugby World Cup running up to Brexit-or-Not date, and only then will I get a .....

.... shit - that's the week the Roger Stone trial starts.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
I probably just have ptsd from 2016, but I'm really worried how pro-releasing the transcripts trump is, and how pro-releasing the whistle blowing complaint Mitch is.
Well yeah, now it's on the Dems to stay on point and continue to shape the narrative and keep it on topic. Moscow Mitch will try to do his thing of course and he's got Fox to echo it.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Some of y'all was screaming for impeachment, now screaming that OH GOD NO WHAT HAVE WE DONE.
giphy.gif

What about the management of this makes you think Pelosi isn't reasonably sure? You can accuse her of a lot of things, but being too craven? Nah.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of y'all was screaming for impeachment, now screaming that OH GOD NO WHAT HAVE WE DONE.
giphy.gif

What about the management of this makes you think Pelosi isn't reasonably sure? You can accuse her of a lot of things, but being too craven? Nah.
Why are you constantly popping in this thread with these kind of 'oh oh what did you doo!?' posts? Go to OT for that, they are always crazy. Here i see mostly people that are thrilled.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
giphy.gif

Are you talking about OT people? Because everyone in here seems pretty fucking thrilled, with some residual trauma from all the bullshit of the last few years

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Trump having blown up his own presidency going all-in on Biden if Biden doesn't even win the nom.

There's a lot of reasons I'd like a different nominee, but that would be /chefkiss

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
I took a glance at the OT thread and noped the fuck out. Lol.

Pelosi's bitch crackers must only be slightly less tasty than Hillary's, or Trump's for that matter.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Chuck Todd conducted a truly good interview.

I... Where are we? Which Earth is this?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
If you ever see any Republican talking head or politician go "Oh this will be great for Trump and bad for Dems, we'll win everything in 2020 now", ask why they were fighting impeachment so hard then, why weren't they outright pushing for it and wanting it to happen if it's so great for the GOP.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Republicans being on board gives me pause. Making this the goalpost and producing a nothing whopper would be a tactic to say the least.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit we already got US military and FBI doing warnings about mass shooting at Joker screenings. Wasn't going anyway. Will wait for home release.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
There are like 4 posts talking about "Oh no i hope we're really sure about this" on the last couple pages alone....lol.
And, no, I don't read OTs because I'm not into rough play. Mostly.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
In actual political office terms, who the fuck is Hunter Biden? Some guy? He holds no office, no one he's related to holds office. The actual reason (he's related to a guy running for office) is nothing but partisanship, but you can't say that out loud and so all this "We've GOT to investigate him!!!" falls so flat.
At least Hillary actually was the Secretary of State for the bullshit fake investigations they threw at her.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I took a glance at the OT thread and noped the fuck out. Lol.

Pelosi's bitch crackers must only be slightly less tasty than Hillary's, or Trump's for that matter.

I'm gonna assume there's a lot of other site trolls in there stirring the pot. It's literally "she won't do anything" then she does something "she did something but she still won't do anything" which is ???

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are like 4 posts talking about "Oh no i hope we're really sure about this" on the last couple pages alone....lol.
And, no, I don't read OTs because I'm not into rough play. Mostly.
Doesn't deserve those posts. OT does, which is why i said go there. There, it's 'ok so now what nothing is gonna happen with the senate anyway'.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Explain to me how you're voting out someone who is sponsoring russian hacking & no security measures for the election, which is being openly hacked and meddled/stolen (Georgia) again...?

And you're telling me about wishful thinking.

His kids, His friends, everyone. If there is 0 repercussions for ignoring govt, govt is no longer functioning.

edit: starting?

(fumbles over adam to get to TV)
Adam's right though...

If you're expecting this to remove him from office... Then you're going to be disappointed.
I'm gonna assume there's a lot of other site trolls in there stirring the pot. It's literally "she won't do anything" then she does something "she did something but she still won't do anything" which is ???
I don't know if I got to there. I only got to where she was apparently crying because she's a weak woman obviously and is sad that this will lose her corporate masters and her teeth are falling out or something.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
She did something but LOOKED NERVOUS AND THEREFORE INSUFFICIENTLY ENTHUSIASTIC about the thing she did!

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"They never saw the transcripts I was hiding from them! Unfair!"

*golf clap*
It just shows he actually thought he might get somewhere with teasing that before Pelosi spoke. Now he is just in react mode with no plan. His 2 plans were to tease gun legislation and act like impeachment was preventing that from happening, and tease transcripts that vindicate him.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Future timeline:

1) Doctored transcripts released
2) Media fawns over them and says Trump did nothing wrong even though whistleblower says otherwise

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm looking at Nancy, and I don't think she looked nervous.

I think she looked grave. Because this is a serious moment.

I don't know what people expected. For her to announce impeachment followed by a performance by Meghan Trainor?

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
So, I was thinking, with this announcement, Dems should be submitting some new lawyer stuff to the courts – the fact that this wasn't an official impeachment inquiry was a big point of contention in some of the arguments submitted, I believe most pointedly in one of the tax document cases.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

I don't know what people expected. For her to announce impeachment followed by a performance by Meghan Trainor?

She should have used the Gotcha dancers from Pawnee Today hosted by Joan Calamezzo's.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Miley should have swung in on a wrecking ball.

Also amidst all this formamentum slowly continuing to build in early states and nationally.

I don't really trust Emerson but they have a new national poll that has a three way tie.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

"She wanted to say that this is a 'deathly serious matter', but we're not allowed to say death at our school, so at the end we all come out with sparklers."

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
McCarthy running it back with the same old elections over. Politics over people hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.