• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Part of me thinks that this might just be an orchestrated setup and the whistleblower is just another trump stooge. Hope that isn't the case.

Then Zelenskey is in on it, putting all his eggs in a basket of deplorables. He's on record stating his undertsnsding of the call was one of an expectation that he open a Biden investigation.

That's a hell of a long con

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why some are wondering why it is this that is changing things. Just based on what we know now, before anything else comes out, makes this 100% impeachable and all around ridiculously corrupt. And compared to the Russia stuff it is really easy to get your head around - Trump tried to coerce a foreign power into investigating an American citizen who also happens to be a political opponent.

I mean, we've Been hearing "no Republican votes, no impeachment" for forever now. I don't think things have appreciably changed from yesterday. We're still not getting any Republican votes, the case for criminal liability is pretty solid, and impeachment is still the best way to get the facts before the American people.

Oct 25, 2017
I want to take a moment to give acknowledgment and praise to a True American Hero. A bold, fearless woman whose anointed voice and moral clarity has led on this issue for years, and continues to distinguish her from her peers.

Ef9S5gd.jpg

This is for, Miss Maxine.
Remember when she curbstomped Micheal Tracey?

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
hey so slightly related, don't watch that Last of US 2 trailer if you're avoiding spoilers. we got a release date tho, February 21!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I've watched cable news in how knows how long. I didn't even watch the mueller hearing.

Endless screaming

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
yo im so excited

how's y'all facebookfeeds

thisis just reminding me that no one I know gives a fuck lol
orthey alldeleted me. shits looking MUTE

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I will stand strong, plant my feet and tell the truth.
I will not be silenced.
I am strong, and I am brave.
AND NO ONE in all of Oz, no wizard that there is or was, is ever gonna bring me down.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Having some trouble finding out - can the president refuse to testify during impeachment?

I wonder if Republicans have enough leverage to force trump out if things get really bad. You know he wants to hold on as long as possible because once he's out the indictments begin.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Having some trouble finding out - can the president refuse to testify during impeachment?

I wonder if Republicans have enough leverage to force trump out if things get really bad. You know he wants to hold on as long as possible because once he's out the indictments begin.
im sure the fifth still applies here.
probably what he will do anyways . he never met with mueller

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
You know, every time I see this thread move fast I get really concerned. Right now though? Feeling pretty good.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
The last stop off the Trump train has to be coming soon for any Republican that wants to be seen as a moderate going forward. They got two Supreme Court Justices out of the deal, and fuck knows how many other judges out of him. Everyone but the true believers should take this as their moment to part ways with Trump cleanly. It won't happen, but it would be nice.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I am on such a high right now.

Also, the history nerd in me is internally losing my shit at this, because I find this whole process fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.