• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
People are saying Trump wants to bang his own daughter. I know nothing about it, but that's what I heard.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
LOL don't you all know that Democrats cooked up a conspiracy about Russia so they didn't have to talk about the issues facing the ~~~working class~~~?

That's what he's implying with "another" Russian conspiracy.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, 95 Democrats voting in favor, Nadler voting to keep it alive, and a member of leadership voting to keep it alive gives me some hope.

I still think my timeline of late fall inquiry, February impeachment vote, and March/April Senate vote would be ideal.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
No regrats:

Jill Colvin @colvinj

Trump said he has no regrets and believes he's winning this fight.
"I do think I'm winning the political argument. I'm winning it by a lot," he said. "I think that they are not espousing the views of our country, the four congresswomen."

5:50 PM - Jul 17, 2019

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Officially official

D_tSeHYWsAAO0G4.jpg

(Swalwell out, Bullock in)

Need to ditch a few more. Tim Ryan isn't getting shit after saying the Taliban attacked us on 9/11.

Can we also ditch the antivax joke candidate? We need to discuss substantive policy, not Williamson's antics.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Russia starting the Seth Rich conspiracy is the most recent one

Julian Assange was a Russian mouthpiece and signal boosted the Seth Rich conspiracy to cover his own tracks. At best the only thing you can say is they didn't start it, but they had a direct hand in signal boosting it. Hardly a "another crazy Russian conspiracy" when you have Assange directly involved in it.

Oct 30, 2017
Now, if only Ilhan would remind us of Trump's comments about banging his own daughter. Of course, if she did, the media would begin crying about civility again.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Need to ditch a few more. Tim Ryan isn't getting shit after saying the Taliban attacked us on 9/11.

Can we also ditch the antivax joke candidate? We need to discuss substantive policy, not Williamson's antics.
They'll be gone sometime after this one and before the September debate.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

what a wretched piece of shit

>

Abby D. Phillip @abbydphillip

Like clockwork, Trump is asked about it by a conservative outlet and says essentially: well since you asked, many people are saying! Thereby pouring kerosene on an unverified conspiracy theory and forcing mainstream outlets to cover the fact that it exists not whether it's true. https://twitter.com/asteadwesley/status/1151605098293977091 …

6:11 PM - Jul 17, 2019

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

Similar to Obamacare, the JCPOA is probably the least-bad option available. The old standby cannot return, which is why the European countries are still willing the JCPOA into existence even after Trump abrogated it. But now of course he can't back down without getting some sort of win over the JCPOA and he'll have Netanyahu screeching in his ear the whole time and be a lot more receptive to it than Obama was.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Thank fuck there's some more sense to this this time.

Yang being in tier 2 is kind of funny though considering he only spoke for 1 min 30 sec last time, the least of anyone. And yet he might even make September/October! Fucking 4chan losers.
Does this mean there's a guarentee biden showdown with Bernie Harris or warren?

Oct 25, 2017
Thank fuck there's some more sense to this this time.

Yang being in tier 2 is kind of funny though considering he only spoke for 1 min 30 sec last time, the least of anyone. And yet he might even make September/October! Fucking 4chan losers.
I'm still surprised he got asked a basic question on his one issue and stumbled out of the block. They really need to prune this all down, but that probably won't happen for a bit.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
oh my god just give us Bernie/Biden/Harris/Warren/Pete no one else matters

Oct 25, 2017
He'll be in a debate with one of those 3 for sure though. Just one though.

Tier 1 will have 2 on one night and 2 on the other.

If he gets Harris again I'll die.

Yeah, my answer was wrong because I was thinking that there were three debates and not two for some dumbass reason.

Thank you for correcting my (really dumb) mistake.

I hope he gets Harris or Warren, but hell, even Bernie can probably carve Biden up a bit.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder where Rand wants to cut money from to pay for the 9/11 responder package.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.