• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

I...

I need to lie down.

Just your daily reminder that there are hundreds of rural and exurban AR-toting ten-year-old girls with parents who are thinking, "EXACTLY MY POINT" right now here in this country.

I genuinely wish there were a mirror earth and that we could send these gun-crazy nutjobs there to fuck it up and shoot one another. Or at the very least, that the mirror earth would smash into us already and give us the sweet release of death a la Melancholia.

(I'm just kidding. I mean about the Melancholia thing. I'm not kidding about shipping the rurals off to mirror earth so that they can destroy that one instead.)

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
Just your daily reminder that there are hundreds of rural and exurban AR-toting ten-year-old girls with parents who are thinking, "EXACTLY MY POINT" right now here in this country.

I genuinely wish there were a mirror earth and that we could send these gun-crazy nutjobs there to fuck it up and shoot one another. Or at the very least, that the mirror earth would smash into us already and give us the sweet release of death a la Melancholia.

(I'm just kidding. I mean about the Melancholia thing. I'm not kidding about shipping the rurals off to mirror earth so that they can destroy that one instead.)

I wish there was an exclusive island where we can place those crazy morons on and let them hash it out.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder how this is going to play out though. Will one of them drop out if it means beating Biden? And which one will do it? Say Warren is leading in states in March, are we really expecting Bernie to give it to her? Because I don't. I think Warren might though if she's consistently trailing Bernie and not picking up states.

IMO if Bernie isn't doing it then Warren should take it to the convention too.

The better candidate has no reason to drop out if the worse one is being a bitch. :P

Oct 27, 2017
Hold up I'm about to necropost an a post from a couple days ago........

I live for this page.

This reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw while I was walking around my town that was very defeatist and stuff and I want to yell out that American politics have always been a unique circle of hell that no one wants. Vote these fuckers out and make them stay out

E: Vote these shitheads out for real

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Every time I see one of these tweets I'm just like...how is this possible? How do people actually think this is funny or clever or cool? How do people actually think a 73 year old man acting petty on social media is cool and hilarious and not extremely embarrassing? Who are these people?

Amazing dig, lol. Come on Rashida. Total flop.

edit: I mean Trump is a total shithead but that is a dig.

Oh

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see one of these tweets I'm just like...how is this possible? How do people actually think this is funny or clever or cool? How do people actually think a 73 year old man acting petty on social media is cool and hilarious and not extremely embarrassing? Who are these people?
Really dumb people.

Which happens to be about a third of the US population.

Oct 27, 2017
I go by this fucker's election office every damn time I go to an AA meeting in Washington and this motherfucker makes me blood boil.

STORY TIME!

Before Obama got elected, I used to work at a factory that would only hire disabled people called SIMV and they would routine fuck me over every damn time because this factory was non for profit groups can absolutely pay their workers below minimum wage. Which fucking sucks. So after I quit, shit bag Aaron Griesheimer came to this factory full of people who are mentally disabled and are very guillible and tells them that Obamacare would close the place (honest to god it would've been a fucking blessing in disguise if that was true) He was scare mongering these poor people and once I found out, since I've wanted this fucker's political career on fire and ashes for doing that. I kinda take Missouri Politics personal. So every time any Missouri politician makes the news (especially Josh Hawley) my inner tankie/anarchist comes out for five minutes with genuine anger. Also it super doesn't help that majority whip of the Missouri State Representative's fucking son died when his car collided with a bus and got super elected which pisses me off because that 18 year old duder had a 16 year girl with him. People were defending this dude and it made me genuinely angry.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017

Oh

I think it's really funny. Most of his Twitter jokes are plainly meanspirited or incoherent, but this is a twist on the classic, "Does your face hurt? Well it's killing me!" Frankly I was most surprised to see the reactions to it in here; people seem more enraged by it than his normal completely racist rantings. It reminds me of the jokes my uncle used to tell. I consider it relatively innocuous in the scheme of things. I think it doesn't strike me as petty in the same way as some of the mean things he says about women more generally. I think if he wasn't such a vile human being it wouldn't be so maddening.

Trump's pretty effective at using social media. I don't get fussed admitting it. I don't think this about face by Tlaib played particularly well.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Man it would be nice to not be angry all the time.

I'm going to start therapy for it in the fall, or so I plan, but my self-esteem issues are separate from the rage I feel towards certain people.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
This is a man who ran on a Muslim ban.

Please
process that. For the sake of minorities everywhere.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Of course Trump is saying and doing racist shit, he's been like that from the start. He's going to be a horrific person regardless of any objective reality, that's just who he is.

He's a living piece of garbage. Literally the worst of the worst.

I'm not even surprised at how horrible a person he can be anymore, no one should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.