• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I've noticed, a little detail in the background over the past few months, is that his tweets have lost a lot of their obvious bots/crazy top posts. More and more, everytime I scroll its seemingly actual people just expressing disappointment or disgust in what he says.

In times like I these, I like to think its an example of his ever decaying base.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he is above the law. Republicans have already made him dictator and Democrats can't do anything.

To be fair, his actual brand is basically dying in real time. Since after the presidency he'll effectively be toxic with the affluent and only supported by racist white people in increasingly poor locations.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Christ, everything is nuts now:

Trump campaign sends text fundraising off AG Barr's spying comments

"AG Barr believes the Obama admin illegally spied on pres Trump.

We need answers! Fight back!"

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As I stated in the discord I no longer feel we can co-exist with the right anymore.

Civil war and/or two country split may be the only option. I cannot and will not suffer these fascists nor their apologist/sympathizers any longer.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I could never be a member of congress.

I would just be tweeting "fuck yous" at all these losers like Crenshaw.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I am so mad right now. I can't even. Theyre trying to get her killed. At least AOC and Bernie have said something so far, this disgusting attack cannot be allowed to stand.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Adam Serwer on All In made a good point:

Trump's plan to release migrants in sanctuary cities hinges on two things he believes:

- The migrants are violent criminals who will hurt and kill people

- Releasing them in these sanctuary cities is punishment for opposing him, and he believes they will kill Americans (because again he thinks they're violent and unable to control these impulses).

So the president is very cool with the idea of killing American citizens who don't bend at the knee to him. Which ... is pretty frightening to think about.

Granted, there are Trump supporters in these places, too. So he'd be willing to put those folks' lives on the line by doing this, too, if they were as bloodthirsty as he says they are (they aren't)

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dems don't speak out in seconds of tweet. "I'm not voting both sides are the same. "

I mean, only one side has a muslim woman speaking her mind but yes, all Democrats support what Trump is doing. Clearly.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying that the dems are doing enough by simply having a democrat on their side who's muslim?
No, I'm saying one side is not openly asking for the murder of a Muslim woman; the very fact we even have someone like Omar who speaks here mind if proof "our" side isn't the same.

You think GOP would even consider electing an open, intelligent black muslim woman? I'm tired of this shit; we have a common enemy and all we do is try to tear into each other for the smallest of percieved slights. Give the dems a fucking chance to respond Jesus.

If Pelosi and co say nothing, then torch them. You'll have my sword.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No, I'm saying one side is not openly asking for the murder of a Muslim woman; the very fact we even have someone like Omar who speaks here mind if proof "our" side isn't the same.

You think GOP would even consider electing an open, intelligent black muslim woman? I'm tired of this shit; we have a common enemy and all we do is try to tear into each other for the smallest of percieved slights. Give the dems a fucking chance to respond Jesus.

If Pelosi and co say nothing, then torch them. You'll have my sword.
Are there people really calling them the same? Or are they just calling out Dems for their responses or lack thereof. A lot of people remember the bullshit with that resolution they put up.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think you're lumping other shit into this that we don't have to go into. More democratic leaders should be standing by Omar's side and condemn the vitriol and hate she's receiving that's putting her actual safety at risk. People are disappointed that that hasn't happened enough and they are entitled to be.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are there people really calling them the same? Or are they just calling out Dems for their responses or lack thereof. A lot of people remember the bullshit with that resolution they put up.
I've seen takes of people saying they're the same, and won't vote.

I'm just tired of this infighting. If the dems don't speak up I'll join you in hating them.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're lumping other shit into this that we don't have to go into. More democratic should be standing by Omar's side and condemn the vitriol and hate she's receiving that's putting her actually safety at risk. People are disappointed that that hasn't happened enough and they are entitled to be.
That I don't disagree with, but I am speaking of Trump's latest Nazi statement.

Critic's of her original money comments vs AIPAC dick sucking vs outright Trump being a Nazi are three different issues.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Twitter must have tweaked their bot finding algorithm. A lot of the most recent tweets are dunking on Trump and I am seeing a LOT of deleted tweets lately

Get fucked

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter must have tweaked their bot finding algorithm. A lot of the most recent tweets are dunking on Trump and I am seeing a LOT of deleted tweets lately

Get fucked

I think it also dawned on a lot of dumbasses that his tweet is teeing up a free dunk in his face.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Personal Attack(s) against other members
I feel like Helio would walk trough glass just to disparage and criticize Dems even if it means ignoring other minorities in the process.

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Sanders and Warren backing Omar is a big fucking mood my friends.

I wish more in leadership would.

Last edited:

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile in Kumbayaland.....

"Justice for All" but refuses to comment on Omar.

Just checked all the major candidates' Twitters and only Bernard and Forma have said anything. I still hate Bernard but I have to give credit where credit is due here for being first here (Forma was just 15 minutes after him) and very clear with his words.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Trump being a Nazi now means Chelsea fucking Clinton is at fault if anything happens to Omar.

Jesus Fucking Christ people.

Status
Not open for further replies.