• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's been pretty clear for a long time that swalwell was going to run imo.

He doesn't go on like literally every news show, talk show host show, and fox news constantly for no reason.

I bet if someone tallied his media appearances vs the field in the last 2 years he literally might beat all of them combined.

I like the guy honestly and I think he has as good of a chance as pretty much anyone else in the field.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be interesting to witness a giant shitstorm the world is going to become in the next decade or two with the rise of fascism to an even greater extreme than it is now.

The pessimist in me does not seen any of this ending in anything but a complete tragedy.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Instead of building more cages, we should build low cost houses in these wasteland states like Montana and North Dakota and give each immigrant family a home. No more room my ass.

There's plenty of room! Plenty of towels! Plenty of... everything!

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Instead of building more cages, we should build low cost houses in these wasteland states like Montana and North Dakota and give each immigrant family a home. No more room my ass.

9 states that voted for Trump have more cows than people lol

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Abolish ICE

Break up DHS

Reform CBP

(Re-form INS if you insist, but make hiring ex-ICE employees extremely prohibitive.)

Last edited:

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Conservative Cartoonist Michael Ramirez attempts to present all these ideas from 2020 Dems as somehow being worse than Biden making unwanted sexual advances.

As it turns out, nobody in the Dem field has a chin, what a sham!

Also I was hoping for some help with identifying everyone here because some of these exaggerations are really throwing me for a loop. Is that supposed to be Brian Schatz under Abolish Electoral College? I don't even think he's running!

Pretty sure that's mayor Pete.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

There's plenty of room even in metro areas. People do need jobs. Restrictive immigration is stupid as hell. You want to grow GDP let people in.

Make legal entry super easy. Work visas, super easy.

Of course screen for dangerous shit. But the easiest solution to reducing illegal traffic that is largely harmless is to make it easy. The vast majority of people crossing illegally are harmless, in fact, beneficial to this country.

Make it so easy that anyone without violent behavior, etc, to legally come in. You make it this restrictive people are reduced to only asylum claims that take forever to process. Of course the natural alternative is to try to cross illegally.

Make it so people who don't have anything to hide can get a work visa no problem. Intensively restrictive immigration is what's creating the problem.

This in turn will make illegal crossings much easier to manage. Make it so the only people trying to cross illegally very likely are trying to do bad things.

Oct 25, 2017
It's been pretty clear for a long time that swalwell was going to run imo.

He doesn't go on like literally every news show, talk show host show, and fox news constantly for no reason.

I bet if someone tallied his media appearances vs the field in the last 2 years he literally might beat all of them combined.

I like the guy honestly and I think he has as good of a chance as pretty much anyone else in the field.
Appearing in the media constantly doesn't automatically give you anything. The guy has 0 viral clips.

Also, this is a laughable prediction.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Swalwell has the personality of a rock. He's Tim Ryan tier of candidates.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Incoming condemation by congressional Democrats over Omar calling Stephen Miller a white nationalists.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Bennett is running too, while getting treated for cancer? Have we had eclipsed the number of republicans running in 2016 yet?

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this has 15, but doesn't have Williamson or Gravel, and has Bennett and Biden as undecided.

We are definitely passing Republican 2016 numbers. There are probably like 4 or 5 more that could potentially announce.

Also, saw some tweets that Kobach was doing his DHS job interview on Tucker Carlson tonight. Evil piece of shit

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Another name I haven't heard in a long time.

12 years is nothing for what he did.
I keep going back to the hundreds of people whose retirements evaporated while he's trying to "redeem himself" in conjunction with the economic and environmental damage he caused (California burned thanks to this "fucking smart" scum) as CEO.

Skilling should not be a free man.
Yeah I saw that a long time ago and as someone who has an accounting degree, I've been inundated about it more than most.
Likewise; accounting majors unite.

Last edited:

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
oh hey he got a checkmark

Verified to be a bunch of teenagers posting as mike gravel?

And I honestly didn't realize the Enron folks got that much jail time. At least they got infinitely more than the people responsible for the mortgage crisis. I need to check on what happened to Ken Lay. Edit: oh he's dead

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I keep going back to the hundreds of people whose retirements evaporated while he's trying to "redeem himself" in conjunction with the economic and environmental damage he caused (California burned thanks to this "fucking smart" scum) as CEO.

Skilling should not be a free man.

Yeah I saw that a long time ago and as someone who has an accounting degree, I've been inundated about it more than most.

Verified to be a bunch of teenagers posting as mike gravel?
Yes.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
2697.jpg

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol

Regarding the # of candidates, I'm more interested in how many actually make the debate, vs how many are running. Although at the same time, I feel Democrats set the bar far too low this year.
That 1% poll threshold is gonna let way too many people qualify. Should have just been the donation qualification.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
There's a whole thing to this clown meme. Honking the nose is something, I don't know what. These people are broken.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017

<sigh>

today James woods was tweeting about some woman who has an odd look with her hair and makeup and was calling her the clown woman or something and then tweeted a meme that had her in the background and the New Zealand shooter colored like the meme clown. Everything is so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.