• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Not believing that the private health care system should be abolished outright is being against M4A, dontcha know ?

People don't even think about the outright revolt that would happen if we take down the whole industry at once because of the massive amount of jobs we would kill and have to replace quickly to make sure the populous doesn't fuck the Dems over. I mean we got blow back over Obamacare and that didn't fuck with peoples jobs, It would be terrifying if that happened.

Open up Medicare for all so everybuys in and than staff up like a motherfucker for a decade so we can transition way more easily into our Multipayer system having the Government healthcare as the center with health care companies being smaller and cover extra shit like eye glasses and shit.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Miller should be exiled to the moon (send Bannon too, don't buy for a second his influence is dead).

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

It's like you can tell they don't really give a fuck about selling their own bullshit. I would think in the Dubya era this sort of comment would have been more of "in hard times we all must make sacrifices, it's uncomfortable but it's true."

There's something just relentlessly scummy and pathetic about the current state of conservatism.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine being president and raging about SNL.

KBeKtBo.gif

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Crooked guys are even against M4A lol

I've always thought about them as Warren on the left spectrum

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week): Inflammatory rhetoric
I want bad things to happen to all these trumpublicans. Really bad things.
Not just them. Their families.

I want them to slowly lose their minds to Alzheimer's and I want their families to suffer through their care. In the few periods that they are lucid, I want them to know that it is karmic retribution. To beg to die.

But they won't. They'll suffer long and hard, as will their families. It is the only justice we may get.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
... Did I miss when Crooked Media came out against Medicare 4 All? They've just acknowledged that it's not gonna be quick or easy.
A lot of the sentiment that they don't support it comes from Lovetts rant about how it doesn't matter or make you less progressive no matter what direction you take to the goal of giving people good affordable insurance, which I think is maybe true in the sense that Norway, France, Japan, and Canada might have different paths to good true universal healthcare, but it comes off like it doesn't matter if we pass the Sanders medicare for all act or the Stabenow medicare at 55 act.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the sentiment that they don't support it comes from Lovetts rant about how it doesn't matter or make you less progressive no matter what direction you take to the goal of giving people good affordable insurance, which I think is maybe true in the sense that Norway, France, Japan, and Canada might have different paths to good true universal healthcare, but it comes off like it doesn't matter if we pass the Sanders medicare for all act or the Stabenow medicare at 55 act.

Yeah, I mean he's not wrong. Germany isn't a single payer system and they still seem to do fine. We don't need single payer to get good affordable universal healthcare. Interpreting this as being against medicare-for-all is asinine.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I mean he's not wrong. Germany isn't a single payer system and they still seem to do fine. We don't need single payer to get good affordable universal healthcare. Interpreting this as being against medicare-for-all is asinine.
People need to do a better job explaining how it works in Germany instead of just citing a healthcare system people aren't familiar with.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Heh, my mother knows me better than I do. She always buys me Cholula, while if I'm left to my own devices I buy McIlhenny

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People need to do a better job explaining how it works in Germany instead of just citing a healthcare system people aren't familiar with.
The entire problem in the debate stems from average people only being familiar with foreign english-language UHC systems.

And it's not up on the people familiar with those systems to play teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.