• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Kellyanne's just doing it for the money. Her and SHS are Trump's mouthpiece for different reasons - the latter is actually a believer and has no shame lying constantly because, to her, protecting Trump is doing the right thing.

Kellyanne meanwhile probably enjoys going on CNN and bickering with Jake Tapper for 30 minutes nonstop and getting paid for it, but you just know she and her husband laugh their ass off at Trump in private.

Oct 25, 2017
I made this in MS Paint

puJdsZb.png

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
This is part of his "love" shtick. He does not believe in negative campaigning. Doesn't make him a corporate shill, that's just ridiculous. Expect the nicest campaign ever from him.

Seriously, there are some serious "bitch eating crackers" attitudes towards Booker. Reminds me of the reactions to a certain candidate in 2016.
Just stop

He's 100% a corporate shill. It's not a smear campaign, it's reality

He voted against cheaper drugs for fucks sake.

I get it. He's from New Jersey. But New Jersey is the worst and no one from there should run for any national office. New Jersey is as bad on economic issues as West Virginia is on social issues.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Hey now. Jersey isn't the worst.

... We voted for Clinton. I think that deserves a "terrible, but not the worst" ranking. And certainly not a comparison to West Virginia.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if Booker becomes president does that mean he's literally Cory in the House

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

WaPo needs to do better with its Opinion section. This is WSJ/NYT level of bad.

Also, Rat Fucker in court today. We gonna learn anything juicy?

Eric_S

Nov 29, 2017
MS Paint quality logo

7991-D5-EA-6-C85-444-D-9181-2-DD2-FFFF4996.png

Setting: A design house office.

Cory: So, now so you feel that you have the background information that you need to tailor a logo for me?

Design guy: Yes, sure, I even have an initial suggestio...

Cory: Great! I have a suggestion that will be perfect in displaying my ambitions to work across party lines!

Design guy: Wai...

Cory: There! Check your email!

Design guy: ... Logo.bmp?

And the rest is history.

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just stop

He's 100% a corporate shill. It's not a smear campaign, it's reality

He voted against cheaper drugs for fucks sake.

I get it. He's from New Jersey. But New Jersey is the worst and no one from there should run for any national office. New Jersey is as bad on economic issues as West Virginia is on social issues.

Thank you. You just revealed that, as I suspected, many "criticisms" of Booker as some kind of slimy politician come from prejudice against my state.

Never mind that we are one of the most progressive states in the country. Bitches gonna eat crackers I guess.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying Booker is or isn't the right man for the job but I feel like this should be entered into the record:

It feels like for a lot of these "Senator who wants to run for President" candidates, what they did or didn't do in the Senate doesn't count. It always feels a bit weird.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Not long until the right turn unmarried vegan into unmarried virgin and call him gay.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I'm not saying Booker is or isn't the right man for the job but I feel like this should be entered into the record:

It feels like for a lot of these "Senator who wants to run for President" candidates, what they did or didn't do in the Senate doesn't count. It always feels a bit weird.

I don't really have an issue with him, there have been several times when he's put his foot in his mouth though that betrays an overall progressive record. His record as Newark mayor from what I recall wasn't as stellar, either.

The impression I get from him is diet Obama. Every candidate to some degree is going to talk about reaching across the aisle, but I think he's emphasized it more than others, and his opposition to getting rid of the filibuster is a dealbreaker for a primary.

So when is he marrying Rosario Dawson

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
One of the duties of our next president is going to be punishing the Trump administration. Booker has a public friendship with Kushner and Ivanka. I expect him to be more vocal than other candidates on how he will handle criminal behavior from the Trumps if he wants my primary vote. He also has his pro-Big Pharma votes to defend; and didn't he squander $200M or so that Zuckerberg donated to NJ for education?

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.